Breaking: Queen Elizabeth has died

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful, warning points will be awarded to those making snide comments and jokes about the passing of another human being.

5 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Question for anyone from the UK:

what is the significance of Meghan Markle not visiting Balmoral? Is it a slight that she is not invited?

Absolutely none whatsoever. She may not have been invited or it might be a personal choice that she doesn't want to be around many of the people that will be there. Both are as likely as the other. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

This.

Kate isn’t going to Balmoral either and little was said about it, yet in comparison I’ve already heard someone on the BBC trying to make somewhat of an issue of the fact that Meghan isn’t going. Ridiculous. 

Exactly, to me it is racism.

Neither Kate or Meghan are going, Kate should also get the snide remarks if they are making them about Meghan.

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

This.

Kate isn’t going to Balmoral either and little was said about it, yet in comparison I’ve already heard someone on the BBC trying to make somewhat of an issue of the fact that Meghan isn’t going. Ridiculous. 

Oh…I was watching a bbc feed on Twitter and it said Kate would be there but not Meghan. Maybe that is wrong and it’s just blood family visiting.

47 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Question for anyone from the UK:

what is the significance of Meghan Markle not visiting Balmoral? Is it a slight that she is not invited?

Possibly, but Kate Middleton hasn’t gone there either. 

I don’t agree with the point that It’s racism for it to be a thing that Meghan isn’t going though. She plays cat and mouse with the press in a way that Kate doesn’t.

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block