Britney topless in paradise: "Calm down? Hell no stay woke"

4 hours ago, halfdressed said:

This confuses me. What a coincidence. I always get annoyed by people saying “dig at Selena?!?!” Or whoever when it’s clearly not.  But this is a massive coincidence if it’s not about her. Same day? 

Im just taking the piss with the online crazies but I found the timing of this really odd

On 9/8/2022 at 2:50 PM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Not all Republicans are bad people, but all Republicans are stupid people. And enough of them are bad or stupid and in high enough positions that it doesn't really matter if they're good or bad people.

But at least they're not centrists or undecided voters. Those people should have their voting rights taken away.

You need to chill. For someone to seem so against a Hateful group, you have plenty of hate yourself, and dont @ accusing me of being a republican because I dont even live in the US. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, J45x said:

You need to chill. For someone to seem so against a Hateful group, you have plenty of hate yourself, and dont @ accusing me of being a republican because I dont even live in the US. 

Conservative political parties exist in every country, sweetums. So maybe take a look at your values and check yourself before making statements like "Don't accuse me of being a republican" :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Also, you're damn right I have tons of hate against republicans and conservatives. I'm a lower-middle class Latino who's gay with mental health issues. That entire party is pretty much built to take rights away from people like me.  Like you said, you don't live in the US, so I would suggest keeping your mouth shut if you don't know anything about what you're speaking of. You're dismissed. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block