If the Outrageous music video was completed, how do you think it would have been received?

55 minutes ago, RegularPepsi said:

Ahh would have been great! I think outrageous was the choice because it was selected to be the main song for Halle Berrys cat woman movie. I remember reading back then Halle Berry was to do a cameo in it as Cat woman and save her. Makes sense as they did snl together earlier in the year.

Also I read the VMA performance was supposed to be fire! A huge pyramid prop, with Egyptian/cleopatra theme, was suppose to be epic, can’t remember where I saw this?

C1112584-3-A96-41-C1-8-CAC-047-F7268-F88
IBB.CO

Image C1112584-3-A96-41-C1-8-CAC-047-F7268-F88-C hosted in ImgBB

never confirmed as real though

• Like 1

I wonder why they didn’t release a video with the material they already had?:squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory: 

I mean by the short version they put out it seems they had enough material for a video, maybe not the original version, but something that could have helped the song and album to come to a closure (they even spent money on something they didn’t use at the end).

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, mchavz87 said:

I wonder why they didn’t release a video with the material they already had?:squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory: 

I mean by the short version they put out it seems they had enough material for a video, maybe not the original version, but something that could have helped the song and album to come to a closure (they even spent money on something they didn’t use at the end).

You know, I’ve always wondered this! 

They could’ve used what they had and added scenes from Catwoman throughout and it would’ve been enough. They may have even had more footage that we haven’t seen and just scrapped it all. Who knows. Just wish they released SOMETHING. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BlurredLover said:

Dodged a bullet there with the RKELLY attachment 

I have no positive words to say about R. Kelly, but I don't think him writing 'Outrageous' would've mattered to the song much in the end. If it had been a hit, most people today probably wouldn't be aware he wrote it anyway. If people want to throw him in the bin, they stop listening to the songs he sang. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, IsraeliMatt said:

I have no positive words to say about R. Kelly, but I don't think him writing 'Outrageous' would've mattered to the song much in the end. If it had been a hit, most people today probably wouldn't be aware he wrote it anyway. If people want to throw him in the bin, they stop listening to the songs he sang. 

At that time he was huge so I feel like it would’ve helped if anything. People would not cancel something from another artist that far back that he isn’t featured in. Heck, I had forgotten he was involved with it. For me it’s her song that she released with her name only so it doesn’t matter to me.

Should we not watch any film Harvey Weinstein was involved with? I would hope people don’t cancel things bc of frustrating things out of famous people’s hands. 

9 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

At that time he was huge so I feel like it would’ve helped if anything. People would not cancel something from another artist that far back that he isn’t featured in. Heck, I had forgotten he was involved with it. For me it’s her song that she released with her name only so it doesn’t matter to me.

Should we not watch any film Harvey Weinstein was involved with? I would hope people don’t cancel things bc of frustrating things out of famous people’s hands. 

I agree on your last comment. I'm not sure there's anyone who would stop me from watching a film. So many people work on films, it's statistically impossible for all of them to be decent, law-abiding people. But usually I prefer not knowing much about artists' personal lives, as I find that knowing about skeletons in their closet or even just crazy things they said can be a distraction when I'm looking at their work. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, IsraeliMatt said:

I agree on your last comment. I'm not sure there's anyone who would stop me from watching a film. So many people work on films, it's statistically impossible for all of them to be decent, law-abiding people. But usually I prefer not knowing much about artists' personal lives, as I find that knowing about skeletons in their closet or even just crazy things they said can be a distraction when I'm looking at their work. 

Truly. I know they have a huge platform but so many of them do things that take away from the art. I don’t want to know every single thing about them or what they think and do.  

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block