If the Outrageous music video was completed, how do you think it would have been received?

10 minutes ago, Jaiden said:

It would be a slay but the single choice was so wrong

Breathe On Me deserved to be the 4th single and even If the label was rooting for a more urban sound, there was Boom Boom 

I think they wanted something upbeat after Everytime, which is why they didnt choose Breath On Me.

I think Boom Boom would have been a good 4th single, and Breath On Me as the 5th single.

As much as I love In The Zone, I cant imagine the other songs on the album being singles.

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, Jaiden said:

It would be a slay but the single choice was so wrong

Breathe On Me deserved to be the 4th single and even If the label was rooting for a more urban sound, there was Boom Boom 

I think it would’ve been one of her best! The hip-hop style choreography would have been different and so fresh for her! I have to agree that it wasn’t the best single choice. I like Breathe on Me but I don’t know how well it would’ve done. I think Boom Boom, Showdown, or The Hookup could have been cool singles.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, fays1 said:

I think they wanted something upbeat after Everytime, which is why they didnt choose Breath On Me.

I think Boom Boom would have been a good 4th single, and Breath On Me as the 5th single.

As much as I love In The Zone, I cant imagine the other songs on the album being singles.

I kinda agree about no other single-worthy songs, but she was on FIRE at that time and another video would have been nice. I love the hip-hop vibes they were going for. To have additional choreography to fawn over and add to her legacy would’ve been so awesome.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I actually like Outrageous. It was even one of my favorite tracks at the time. I don’t think it was destined to be a major hit but it definitely would have added to Britney’s music video appeal and plays an integral part on the In the Zone tracklist. I love her styling in the video and the choreo as well…

Breathe On Me would have been the ideal fifth single and could have had a really awesome video as well.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

I kinda agree about no other single-worthy songs, but she was on FIRE at that time and another video would have been nice. I love the hip-hop vibes they were going for. To have additional choreography to fawn over and add to her legacy would’ve been so awesome.

They would have done that if she did not break her knee, quit her tour, and married K Fed

• Like 2

Dodged a bullet there with the RKELLY attachment but I will say could have been a great second promotional single after ME against the music as that is the placement in my playlist… MATM, BOM, TOXIC followed by everytime which could have had a feature like Rihanna’s stay to make more impactful for longer stay on charts ect like adding Adam Levine as they were still a good “band” at that point would have been amazing .. my opinion don’t shoot 🥹

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

Ahh would have been great! I think outrageous was the choice because it was selected to be the main song for Halle Berrys cat woman movie. I remember reading back then Halle Berry was to do a cameo in it as Cat woman and save her. Makes sense as they did snl together earlier in the year.

Also I read the VMA performance was supposed to be fire! A huge pyramid prop, with Egyptian/cleopatra theme, was suppose to be epic, can’t remember where I saw this?

• Like 3
46 minutes ago, RegularPepsi said:

Ahh would have been great! I think outrageous was the choice because it was selected to be the main song for Halle Berrys cat woman movie. I remember reading back then Halle Berry was to do a cameo in it as Cat woman and save her. Makes sense as they did snl together earlier in the year.

Also I read the VMA performance was supposed to be fire! A huge pyramid prop, with Egyptian/cleopatra theme, was suppose to be epic, can’t remember where I saw this?

I’ve never heard about the VMA performance! That would’ve been SO incredible. Like the Egyptian theme from Femme Fatale but during her PRIME! 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block