'Wendy Williams Show' Producers Had Plan In Place For Talk Show Host's Death

Insiders at the former Wendy Williams Show revealed to RadarOnline that the staff was so worried about their former boss that there were discussions about what to do if the troubled host passed away.

“It is not unusual for media outlets to prepare obituaries for older stars, or celebrities melting down like Britney Spears. However, to prepare a tribute to say ‘goodbye’ to your own boss was bizarre,” sources told RadarOnline

If they needed to, we've learned they were ready with a montage for Wendy Williams, 58.

“Producers had a package edited and ready to go just in case the worst happened. It was basically a highlight reel honoring all Wendy’s greatest moments playing over very sad music," insiders explained to RadarOnline.com.

Thankfully it never needed to air — however, they still have the tape in their possession, just in case.

Wendy went MIA from her namesake show last year after repeatedly pushing her return date following health concerns. After months of speculation, rumors of alleged substance abuse, erratic behavior, and more began spreading like wildfire.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
29 minutes ago, Britney671 said:

It's been pretty obvious she was unwell during her shows. 

I just thunk she was in a really bad state and I'm glad she's getting better. 

I heard she's doing a podcast? I have no clue, I kinda miss her. Even is she was super evil on her show.

At least she said what we were all thinking. Death to all of them!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block