Jamie Spears Fighting Ex-FBI Special Agent’s Testimony Over Bedroom Spying Allegations

7 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

I just reread the Ebadi declaration and then did a quick search of Advanced Multimedia Partners, Inc in Tangipahoa parish records.

Did Jamie Watson bill Britney for $180k of "work" at Serenity and then not pay taxes on it?

The school children of Kentwood are the ones suffering for that!

@RebellionSparkles help me please

Im Depressed Golden Girls GIF

spacer.png

And from the IRS:

spacer.png

Bingo. Jamie Lynn’s husband was billing tons to Britney’s estate for work done at Lynne’s house. I hope Britney’s lawyer has dug into this already. Her first baby daddy was being paid out by the estate for “landscaping  services” at serenity during the first year of the conservatorship. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

I just reread the Ebadi declaration and then did a quick search of Advanced Multimedia Partners, Inc in Tangipahoa parish records.

Did Jamie Watson bill Britney for $180k of "work" at Serenity and then not pay taxes on it?

The school children of Kentwood are the ones suffering for that!

@RebellionSparkles help me please

Im Depressed Golden Girls GIF

spacer.png

And from the IRS:

spacer.png

Ohhhh myyyy…very juicy

I’ll have to look at it in more detail tomorrow but my initial take is yes, you are right abt the CON giving him money and JP3 not paying taxes.

12 hours ago, Headed Peckerhead said:

Britney Spears’ dad Jamie has rushed back to the court objecting to the pop star’s use of an ex-FBI special agent in their court battle, RadarOnline has learned.

As RadarOnlinepreviously reported, earlier this year, Spears’ powerhouse lawyer Mathew Rosengart submitted a declaration by a former FBI agent named Sherine Abadi.

Abadi works for the investigative firm, Kroll Associates Inc.

In the declaration, Abadi corroborated the claim that Spears’ father Jamie had spied on her during his time in charge of her conservatorship. She said Jamie, “engaged in and directed others to engage in unconscionable violations of [Britney’s] privacy and civil liberties.”

Abadi noted that her findings “raise criminal implications” for Spears’ father. The declaration was used as part of Rosengart’s motion accusing Jamie of taking more than $6 million from Spears’ estate and using “his role as conservator to further his own personal and business interests.”

The former FBI special agent reached her findings after speaking to Alex Vlasov, who worked for a security firm hired by Jamie. He revealed the team was instructed to put listening devices in Spears’ bedroom and monitor her text and phone calls.

The report read, “The Black Box employee who placed the secret device in [Britney’s] bedroom explained to Mr. Vlasov that he did so by duct-taping it behind furniture so it could not be seen and that he added a separate battery pack to the recording device to permit continuous recording for a longer period of time.”

Vlasov accused Jamie of reading Spears’ messages between 2016 and 2018.

In his new motion, Jamie said the entire testimony should be stuck because it is “inadmissible.” His lawyer argued the declaration “violates Jamie’s due process rights” and “serves no proper or legitimate purpose.”

Ebadi has no personal knowledge of the “facts” contained in the declaration. Ebadi instead relies on inadmissible hearsay to compensate for her lack of personal knowledge,” Jamie’s lawyer added. “But, Ebadi had zero involvement with Britney at any relevant point.”

Jamie demanded Abadi’s testimony be stuck immediately. A judge has yet to rule.

Woah woah woah…radaronline is grossly misrepresenting the situation. This is old news and there is no new information, other than the source for Radar (Lynne) is trying to make a buck or cause a distraction from some bigger news that might come out.

(LOL, this criticism is 100% of Radar (aka Lynne) and has nothing to do with our iconic queen @Headed Peckerhead)😘 This is a flop for Radar. The only new development is that Sloppy did the thing he said he was going to do. The end.

Emily D Baker already talked about this in her review of the July 27 hearing. Sloppy got mad about losing a legal argument about the Ebadi declaration and he was like “I’m Going to take this to the higher courts!” (file a writ with the court of appeals). Hon Penny and Rosengart both gave sassy responses to SLOPPY’s red-faced nonsense…aka they were both like “good luck with that. Stop wasting our time.”

so the only new news here is that Sloppy did the thing he said he was going to do.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Woah woah woah…radaronline is grossly misrepresenting the situation. This is old news and there is no new information, other than the source for Radar (Lynne) is trying to make a buck or cause a distraction from some bigger news that might come out.

(LOL, this criticism is 100% of Radar (aka Lynne) and has nothing to do with our iconic queen @Headed Peckerhead)😘 This is a flop for Radar. The only new development is that Sloppy did the thing he said he was going to do. The end.

Emily D Baker already talked about this in her review of the July 27 hearing. Sloppy got mad about losing a legal argument about the Ebadi declaration and he was like “I’m Going to take this to the higher courts!” (file a writ with the court of appeals). Hon Penny and Rosengart both gave sassy responses to SLOPPY’s red-faced nonsense…aka they were both like “good luck with that. Stop wasting our time.”

so the only new news here is that Sloppy did the thing he said he was going to do.

Thank you Angel! 🌹
Yes, later I was able to touch the ground and realize the meaning of this... They are all together working hard behind the scenes trying to impose their ''POWER'' , they are trying to intimidate her in every way.

• Love 3

Was there something about Jamie had mob or underworld connections, how he met Edan maybe. Read that somewhere ages ago.  

Also the Louisiana governor /Tangipahoa or Kentwood  sheriff brothers were close to Lynne / Jamie (donations?) . 

Vaguely recall something

"Duct taping behind furniture..."

I think they are covering up something 

Even I know, as a layperson, these things are far more sophisticated. 

Drill a whole in the wall preferably near  a power line or outlet, connect device to power , cover it up leaving a tiny whole. Wifi connected with unlimited power source. Cameras.

Even embed in various appliances or household objects.  Picture frames. There are nano camera devices I read about with super long life batteries. Being tested in museum picture frames to collect data on people's reactions to art or something.

Their surveillance was more sophisticated than that . 

They have other clients... Don't want to let on I bet 

EDIT: my knowledge comes from bitter firsthand experience  as a woman renting an apartment in that God forsaken (unnamed country) unaware at first half the neighbourhood men were watching me in my home. Not fun. Very subtle, only intuition and observation  helped me find it

26 minutes ago, OrangeBlue29 said:

Was there something about Jamie had mob or underworld connections, how he met Edan maybe. Read that somewhere ages ago.  

Also the Louisiana governor /Tangipahoa or Kentwood  sheriff brothers were close to Lynne / Jamie (donations?) . 

Vaguely recall something

Have you read the new filing? I couldn’t find the new filing…I was only criticizing radar bc the “news” they were reporting was not new at all.

But I have not had the pleasure of reading SLOPPY’s filing. Have any of the big accounts posted it?

22 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Have you read the new filing? I couldn’t find the new filing…I was only criticizing radar bc the “news” they were reporting was not new at all.

But I have not had the pleasure of reading SLOPPY’s filing. Have any of the big accounts posted it?

No, I haven't read the docs.  

I was writing about stuff I read a while back when I was really going down this rabbit hole

2 hours ago, OrangeBlue29 said:

EDIT: my knowledge comes from bitter firsthand experience  as a woman renting an apartment in that God forsaken (unnamed country) unaware at first half the neighbourhood men were watching me in my home. Not fun. Very subtle, only intuition and observation  helped me find it

omg im so sorry and wtf?!!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block