BLACKPINK's New Album "BORN PINK" Is OUT!! + NEW M/V "Shut Down"

Luminous

"BORN PINK" is OUT and feature 8 songs. "Pink Venom" was the lead single, and today "Shut Down" was released as the second.

Within the album they have included the song "Ready For Love" which it was released on July 29, 2022 in collaboration with the PUBG Mobile video game, as part of the launch of the virtual concert titled Blackpink: The Virtual.

TRACKLIST

304048402_627517698738035_88099653981543

2ND SINGLE "SHUT DOWN" NEW M/V 

"It's not a comeback since we've never left"

Now that I've listened to the album twice, "Shut Down" was a wise choice for the second single. The music video makes references to scenes from previous videos.

What do you think of the video and the album?

Personally the video is amazing as always, I like the references to previous singles. The song is the best option since the rest of the album has a more chill vibe in general. I would've loved the album to be longer, it really feels short and I think it would have needed at least one more banger alongside "Pink Venom" and "Shut Down"

PREVIOUSLY

2ND SINGLE "SHUT DOWN" POSTERS

Puede ser una imagen de 4 personas y texto que dice "ИK Shnt Down ZadABen BORN KRedoae 2022. 2022.09.1612AM(ESTEIPM(KST) IPM(KST) 2022.09.16 12AM(EST) 12AM(EST)&IPM(KST) LALISE APPRM 59 59 RASEBAL RASEBAS BA"

MED1IZ2_o.jpg

PROMOTIONAL POSTERS

MECRUJG_o.jpg

PINK VENOM MV

READY FOR LOVE MV

• Love 5

Ok so I am very happy we're getting a second album but only 8 songs AGAIN ? Honestly it's too little for an album. They could make it 10...

Also I'm happy "Ready for love" got released but it's a big joke. It's a 2 years old song we heard it in the documentary back when the first album was released... 

I love them very very much and I hoep I'll get to see them live but the label is not doing things right in my opinion........ with ready for love being this old the whole album could be a collection of old demos put together...... :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Cheshire-B said:

Ok so I am very happy we're getting a second album but only 8 songs AGAIN ? Honestly it's too little for an album. They could make it 10...

Also I'm happy "Ready for love" got released but it's a big joke. It's a 2 years old song we heard it in the documentary back when the first album was released... 

I love them very very much and I hoep I'll get to see them live but the label is not doing things right in my opinion........ with ready for love being this old the whole album could be a collection of old demos put together...... :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

I agree, it's disappointing that it's only 7 songs (I won't count RFL)... I'm not even asking for 12, but at least 10.

RFL had to be a bonus or special track, but not take the place of a song on the album. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Like 2

I'm surprised the album is so chill :surprisedney_britney_wow_shocked_surprised:

The Happiest Girl is absolutely fabulous! Although their first album was a biggest slay with the first listening I know that their songs take some time to really get to them.

Good that RFL is finally available on Spotify but I'm also a liitle dissapointed that it takes up a spot on the album that is so short :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

1 hour ago, Matiz said:

I'm surprised the album is so chill :surprisedney_britney_wow_shocked_surprised:

The Happiest Girl is absolutely fabulous! Although their first album was a biggest slay with the first listening I know that their songs take some time to really get to them.

Good that RFL is finally available on Spotify but I'm also a liitle dissapointed that it takes up a spot on the album that is so short :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

The vocals! :melt_weird_drift_wow:

I feel that this time Rosé and Jisoo have much more participation (Rosé even more), maybe because the songs are slower... Or at least I think it's their voices! :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block