Britney - Guilt

I don't post here much (some of ya'll are intimidating haha) but does anyone feel any guilt for supporting the tours and albums Britney mentioned in here 20min audio clip. Obviously we didn't know the extent of it back then but now knowing how unhappy she was. I think what gut punched me was the short space of time between her being taken away in the ambulance to working on Circus. It's not even like the money was going to her it was getting gobbled up by the endless amount of c**TS abusing her :-(

• Like 2

The only one she specifically said she didn’t want to do was the 2017 POM Tour.  Saying her earlier POM performances were “horrible” alludes to her not having a desire to do POM either, but she did say she got her spark and confidence back with Glory.   I’d love to know her thoughts on TCSBS and the FFT.  She posted a FIRE picture of Circusney yesterday, so I think part of her enjoyed it.  She doesn’t speak about the FFT and we all know something was off that era.

I saw TCSBS and the FFT.  I don’t feel guilty because I didn’t know how she felt and she’s my fav so, of course I wanted to see her live.  I don’t think she’d want her fans, who have fought for her, to feel guilty in any way for something they weren’t aware of that was happening behind the scenes.

• Love 1

It was impossible for us to see or know that she didn't like recording or performing music. So yes, although I get your point, I don't think we should feel guilty for supporting her by buying her music or going to see her shows. I don't feel like it was really obvious that she didn't want to be there.

However this is the reason I never bought a meet and greet. I think we could all see she didn't enjoy them and didn't do them because she liked it. I felt like something was off there.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, G-unit said:

The only one she specifically said she didn’t want to do was the 2017 POM Tour.  Saying her earlier POM performances were “horrible” alludes to her not having a desire to do POM either, but she did say she got her spark and confidence back with Glory.   I’d love to know her thoughts on TCSBS and the FFT.  She posted a FIRE picture of Circusney yesterday, so I think part of her enjoyed it.  She doesn’t speak about the FFT and we all know something was off that era.

I saw TCSBS and the FFT.  I don’t feel guilty because I didn’t know how she felt and she’s my fav so, of course I wanted to see her live.  I don’t think she’d want her fans, who have fought for her, to feel guilty in any way for something they weren’t aware of that was happening behind the scenes.

I wanna know the story behind her tears that first night of Circus.

We've always thought it was her crying out of joy to see that all of her fans were still by her side. Some people have also speculated they were just tears because she didn't want to be performing so soon after her ordeal.

If she's looking back fondly on Circus, then I would imagine it was the happy tears.

I don't think she hates being on stage or being a performer, I don't think that's the issue, that's her calling and she always loved to do it. They just used that passion to take advantage of her, that's when it stops being fun, when you're made to do it because you're forced to, but performing is probably what got her through all of that abuse for so many years.

• Like 2

I mean, a bit . i went to see her on her Piece Of Me UK Tour and i was so excited because she was finally doing Scotland after missing us on every single UK tour apart from Onyx tour which i couldnt get tickets for. So after being a massive fan for 18 years, i finally got to see her live and tbh now i think that was my last chance to see her because i doubt she'll tour again. so i do feel bad she was forced to do the tour. But 1. no one including me knew at the time what was  happening. and 2. ive said this before on here and some people might not like what im about to say.  some fans' contradictions  really bugged me. it  started with when the rumours started of a 2018 tour. Now, bear in mind like i said, no one knew what we know now. around that time i joined this forum to keep up with the tour rumours because i was desperate to finally see her live.  and i remember getting backlash on here when i said im really hoping she tours, i got 'let Britney do what she wants' as if i was demanding she toured , 'people who want her to tour is being selfish, she deserves a break'.....this was from people who profile photos were always them at a concert in Vegas who obviously went to see her loads of times', and the bit that bugged me the most was 'if you were a true Britney fan you'd travel to vegas'.......which is impossible for me with cerebral palsy.   Then, the thing that annoyed me the most was the same people with Vegas profile photos, after Britney's court testimony was posting on here 'see i was right, ill wait for my apologies' and i was thinking er but you saw her in vegas when she was forced to perform and was locked in a hotel room every night?? Very double standards

Look at the end of the day, we didnt know what was going on and Britney herself has made it very clear she doesnt blame her fans at all and she said we saved her life. i do feel bad i didnt wanna believe she was being as controlled as she was and ill put my hands up i was in denial about how bad it was. But i didnt know. and i did say countless times since i joined here in 2017  to when the cship ended last November how ridiculous the cship was and how it ending was way overdue. But the 'I WAS RIGHT', 'I'll wait for my apologies' comments on here when it all came out really annoyed me especially when it was from users with profile photos of them seeing her in vegas

8 hours ago, Britneys*****8669 said:

I don't post here much (some of ya'll are intimidating haha) but does anyone feel any guilt for supporting the tours and albums Britney mentioned in here 20min audio clip. Obviously we didn't know the extent of it back then but now knowing how unhappy she was. I think what gut punched me was the short space of time between her being taken away in the ambulance to working on Circus. It's not even like the money was going to her it was getting gobbled up by the endless amount of c**TS abusing her :-(

Consider that her success might have kept her alive. Daddy Jimbo seems like the type to shoot a broken down racehorse, if you follow.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block