Nicki Minajโ€™s #QueenMix is here ๐Ÿ™Œ Featuring JT, BIA, Maliibu Miitch, Katie Got Bandz, Akbar V ... and Roman ๐Ÿ‘€

Style.

Why all of the girlies ate?ย :setfire_girl_meme_explosion_burning:
I stan all the verses. Malibu Mitch at the end serving Pop Smoke vibes. The girls are definitely underrated!ย :bouncey:

The ending line before the laughing was the true shade. Roman back in her petty bag.ย :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:
SYM-PA-THY from THEE MEEEEDIAH, EEEDEEEIOT ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿš€

• Love 2
1 hour ago, agustinmalandra said:

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

ย 

it sounds the same but instead of "this is the extended version" is "places I've never been to"ย :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Babe, itโ€™s a female rappers remixย :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

ย 

16 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Chicago??? CUPCAKKE????? Yall, I will holler if Cupcakke comes thru on this track!! AHHH

We might get cupcake, yes

• Love 2

ย 

• horseback riding, I be like giddy up.ย 
  • ย when I touch a city paint it red like graffiti up.ย 
  • ย I ainโ€™t gotta beg for sympathy from the MEDIAAAA!

I loved the queen talking her **** at the end! The ******** finna come with a response because this is justโ€ฆ not a good look.ย :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

42 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Maliibu Miitch for the win :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Ikr? That dope flow at the end. Yas. Also I canโ€™t with people calling Nicki out for literally everything. The first narrative, Nicki doesnโ€™t work with the girls and now itโ€™s Nicki works with Z listers.ย :setfire_girl_meme_explosion_burning:
ย 

This is definitely necessary for the culture and very important for these girls. I find it underwhelming but very on point at the same time because everyone DID their part! Itโ€™s a good look for the girlies not the other way around, letโ€™s be serious! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:ย 
ย 

2 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

Who tf are these peopleย 

dragrace-monique-heart.gif

ย 

unnecesaryย 

ย 

2 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Nikki Minaj featuring Who, Who, Who, Who

real housewives nene GIF

Lol sometimes the shade yโ€™all throw just ages you.

Itโ€™s a great remix. Itโ€™s hard to hear all the lyrics but there are a few clever and funny lines.ย 
Give it a listen, you might like it too!ย :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block