Check Out my Cover of Hold It Against Me

24 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Omg this is so cute. I love the layering and the autotune. I don't mean that sarcastically, I genuinly love a processed sound lol. Maybe it's an unpopulr opinion but this may be my favorite Britney songso it's always nice to seeing it get some love. Great work :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Thank you so much! My boyfriend did all the auto tune I just did the vocals and harmonies 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I misread it.. thought it was hold it against me and then the HIAM beats.. I was shook :D 

too much auto tune for me but good for a start..

try to be more creative when u cover her songs. It’s really hard to sing like her with same melody and be good.. that’s why I don’t like covers of her songs.. 

Try something like Brit did for bomt in her insta

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

I misread it.. thought it was hold it against me and then the HIAM beats.. I was shook :D 

too much auto tune for me but good for a start..

try to be more creative when u cover her songs. It’s really hard to sing like her with same melody and be good.. that’s why I don’t like covers of her songs.. 

Try something like Brit did for bomt in her insta

I love all my fans 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, LaLisaManoban said:

:nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

I really don't know if you are being serious or just joking. Honestly, I'm confused...

The song, the pic of your profile (is that you?!) the desperation to have replies.

I know I’m not the best singer but I like to sing for fun . My boyfriend is amazing and he’s a professional singer so he has all the equipment and he records me for fun .I’m a Libra with a Gemini moon and a Leo rising so I love attention . I really want Jordan Miller and Jawtawndre , my idols, to hear my cover and comment . 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, ToxicWomanizer1996 said:

I know I’m not the best singer but I like to sing for fun . My boyfriend is amazing and he’s a professional singer so he has all the equipment and he records me for fun .I’m a Libra with a Gemini moon and a Leo rising so I love attention . I really want Jordan Miller and Jawtawndre , my idols, to hear my cover and comment . 

Now everything makes sense... is this your second account, honey?

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block