Radio refuses to play Super Freaky Girl while Cardi B’s new song is #1

8 minutes ago, Style. said:

Also Black Friday is packed with bangers and hardcore raps. She should’ve marketed the album differently than a Nicki diss album. :fran_frog_meme_green:

The difference between Nicki and Kim is that Nicki has a business vision “if you can’t beat them, join them” and I’m pretty sure you know what I’m saying. 

i do actually and i'll give her her flowers for that. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Sourab Patodi said:

Didn’t they did the same to Britney during her 3rd album…this is the reason billboard need to remove radio plays and reach from the charts..I like the UK charts points better

Britney was banned from radio due a bad business deal. Nicki is not banned, she just doesn’t receive enough plays to actually hold on the charts despite having this amount of success. Super Freaky Girl is literally the BIGGEST trendy song on TikTok and TikTok recognition translates into more radio play. Lizzò’s new song is what it is today due to TikTok. Period

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Style. said:

Radio refuses to play the #1 song Super Freaky Girl - top 10 on every big platform: Spotify, Deezer, iTunes, Apple, Spotify Global, Shazam. 

Yet Hot Shart is the #1 song on both Urban and Rhytmic radio, but OUT from every important chart. 

Why? Thoughts? 
spacer.png

This is blatant misogynoir from whichever monopoly owns the radio stations.

F.uck the radio and racist misogyny.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, ExXL said:

Honestly the fact that cardi actually Dr"*ged men and robbed them or who knows what else , shocked me..... Nicki isn't much better with her support for pdf files and rapists, I'm not a fan of either.... 

Let’s make one thing clear. I couldn’t care less about you or anyone else not liking Nicki Minaj, but holding Nicki accountable for the actions of others is sick. Meanwhile, Cardi B is the rap*** herself. Why would Nicki be compared to Cardi’s behavior? Last time I checked Nicki didn’t drugged anyone or lied about being rap*d. Blaming Nicki for supporting a rap*st is the same thing as @MikeHunt and anyone else supporting another rap*st by the name Cardi B. The jokes are on you! :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

If that’s the case and Nicki has such a negative reputation, I highly doubt Taylor Swift and Beyoncé (the most meticulous female artists about their image) would associate with her. :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block