Radio refuses to play Super Freaky Girl while Cardi B’s new song is #1

25 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

Cause Ol girl is blacklisted due to her poor temper, fraudulence and pro-ped****e/rap*** stance :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

If that’s the case, Cardi B is the rap*** herself and 12 pending court cases are waiting to be cleared. So? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:
We all know that’s not the case on why Nicki Minaj is being blackballed by the radio. Is it because Cardi sucks DJ’s 🍆 and Nicki’s not? :fran_frog_meme_green:

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, Style. said:

If that’s the case, Cardi B is the rap*** herself and 12 pending court cases are waiting to be cleared. So? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:
We all know that’s not the case on why Nicki Minaj is being blackballed by the radio. Is it because Cardi sucks DJ’s 🍆 and Nicki’s not? :fran_frog_meme_green:

Not @Style. Coming for my throat! :bieber_justin_smirk_weird: I ain’t a cardi stan so I can’t speak to what you’re saying, but I do know she didn’t marry a rap*** and didn’t pay for the wedding of and defend a ped****e. I’m more of a Kim fan 🤭 you know, the one ol girl ripped off in every way and then shat on and disrespected?

another reason why urban radio could possibly not be playing ol girls “song” is because, well, it isn’t urban. Just more of her pop garbage that she later calls ”rap” :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Style. said:

Radio refuses to play the #1 song Super Freaky Girl - top 10 on every big platform: Spotify, Deezer, iTunes, Apple, Spotify Global, Shazam. 

Yet Hot Shart is the #1 song on both Urban and Rhytmic radio, but OUT from every important chart. 

Why? Thoughts? 
spacer.png

Didn’t they did the same to Britney during her 3rd album…this is the reason billboard need to remove radio plays and reach from the charts..I like the UK charts points better

• Like 4
1 hour ago, sparrowhawk said:

Not @Style. Coming for my throat! :bieber_justin_smirk_weird: I ain’t a cardi stan so I can’t speak to what you’re saying, but I do know she didn’t marry a rap*** and didn’t pay for the wedding of and defend a ped****e. I’m more of a Kim fan 🤭 you know, the one ol girl ripped off in every way and then shat on and disrespected?

another reason why urban radio could possibly not be playing ol girls “song” is because, well, it isn’t urban. Just more of her pop garbage that she later calls ”rap” :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Nicki Minaj said numerous times that Lil Kim is one of her influences, but not the main one. Foxy Brown is her main influence and if you do have a lil bit sense of rap you’d know it. Nicki Minaj has her own style, fashion and musical style which are obviously more appealing to the masses than Lil Kim’s. Other than a green wig(even though Kim didn’t invent green wigs), Nicki is Nicki Minaj and has a larger than life persona who incorporated pop elements to her rapping style therefore a new style emerged called Nicki’s Female Rap Starter Kit. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:
Why are Lil Kim fans still pressed after all this years? It’s not Nicki’s fault the industry paid her dust. You didn’t answer my question and let’s stop having this conversation because you’d never win a conversation against the most successful female rapper of all time. :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Style. said:

Nicki Minaj said numerous times that Lil Kim is one of her influences, but not the main one. Foxy Brown is her main influence and if you do have a lil bit sense of rap you’d know it. Nicki Minaj has her own style, fashion and musical style which are obviously more appealing to the masses than Lil Kim’s. Other than a green wig(even though Kim didn’t invent green wigs), Nicki is Nicki Minaj and has a larger than life persona who incorporated pop elements to her rapping style therefore a new style emerged called Nicki’s Female Rap Starter Kit. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:
Why are Lil Kim fans still pressed after all this years? It’s not Nicki’s fault the industry paid her dust. You didn’t answer my question and let’s stop having this conversation because you’d never win a conversation against the most successful female rapper of all time. :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

Which question? I already said Ol girl married a pe** and a rap*** and supported her pe** brother and it probably left a foul taste in many peoples mouths. I know foxy well. And Kim. To deny Kim’s influence on ol girl is just asinine - it’s alooootttt more than a green wig sweetie, let’s be real. But ol girl is anything but real.

lol I doubt kim fans are “pressed”, just aware of the fraudulence. And I prefer my queens of rap to actually rap, not chant over recycled pop songs and share bars with felons and pedophiles to get “hits” that will be forgotten within a month.but Stay pressed writing six paragraph responses boo. She ain’t getting played on radio. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:Love and light 🤭🤭🙃

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

@sparrowhawk Super Freaky Girl is a pop rap record. Nicki’s rapping over a pop record. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:
Can we talk about the fact that Hot Shart is garbage and a flop?

Not hot shart! Girl I’m screaming!!! 😂😂😂 why do ol girl fans always have to pivot to attacking cardi? Make it make sense! But in all seriousness no shade, we all like who we like. I just don’t like ol girl 😌🤷🏼‍♂️

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

Which question? I already said Ol girl married a pe** and a rap*** and supported her pe** brother and it probably left a foul taste in many peoples mouths. I know foxy well. And Kim. To deny Kim’s influence on ol girl is just asinine - it’s alooootttt more than a green wig sweetie, let’s be real. But ol girl is anything but real.

lol I doubt kim fans are “pressed”, just aware of the fraudulence. And I prefer my queens of rap to actually rap, not chant over recycled pop songs and share bars with felons and pedophiles to get “hits” that will be forgotten within a month.but Stay pressed writing six paragraph responses boo. She ain’t getting played on radio. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:Love and light 🤭🤭🙃

Kim fans are pressed. Instead of being aware of Nicki’s “fraudulence”, they should go and buy Kim’s latest album which sold 1k. 
There’s no bad blood over here because Nicki is the IT girl in rap for about 15 years now and I’m not hating on her. I love her song Queen Bich WRITTEN and SANG by Biggie. Let’s be real, she is the Cardi B of her time.:rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas: 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

Kim fans are pressed. Instead of being aware of Nicki’s “fraudulence”, they should go and buy Kim’s latest album which sold 1k. 
There’s no bad blood over here because Nicki is the IT girl in rap for about 15 years now and I’m not hating on her. I love her song Queen Bich WRITTEN and SANG by Biggie. Let’s be real, she is the Cardi B of her time.:rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas: 

ok you ride hard for ol' girl i get it. not a fan, won't ever be. enjoyed kim's latest album actually. a shame what the industry pressures did to her to conform to a white man's world. but anywayssss....no more about ol' girl!!! you go stream ol' freaky girl and i'll stream hot shart! 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

Not hot shart! Girl I’m screaming!!! 😂😂😂 why do ol girl fans always have to pivot to attacking cardi? Make it make sense! But in all seriousness no shade, we all like who we like. I just don’t like ol girl 😌🤷🏼‍♂️

Learn how to read. I didn’t ask you about your musical preferences. I was rooting for Cardi until her attempt to assault Nicki. I just don’t care about her, it’s just makes me sick of how many number #1 she received… and a Grammy? Let’s be all the way thousand here. Hardcore and Pink Friday deserved! :fran_frog_meme_green:

7 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

ok you ride hard for ol' girl i get it. not a fan, won't ever be. enjoyed kim's latest album actually. a shame what the industry pressures did to her to conform to a white man's world. but anywayssss....no more about ol' girl!!! you go stream ol' freaky girl and i'll stream hot shart! 

Bich don’t you dare go and stream Hot Shart because I love your clapback. My soft spot will always be for Nicki. Nicki is dear to my childhood because of her pop stars moments and theatrical rapping skills. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Aside of a little shade here and there, I love Lil Kim’s rapping RAP like a real rapper! I do consider her the blueprint of rap and Nicki’s the pink print. Totally different, but both played a huge part in the game. I just don’t get their fans. 

Just now, Style. said:

Bich don’t you dare go and stream Hot Shart because I love you clapback. My soft spot will always be for Nicki. Nicki is dear to my childhood because of her pop stars moments and theatrical rapping skills. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Aside of a little shade here and there, I love Lil Kim’s rapping RAP like a real rapper! I do consider her the blueprint of rap and Nicki’s the pink print. Totally different, but both played a huge part in the game. I just don’t get their fans. 

:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: i knew i liked you <3 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, sparrowhawk said:

:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: i knew i liked you <3 

Also Black Friday is packed with bangers and hardcore raps. She should’ve marketed the album differently than a Nicki diss album. :fran_frog_meme_green:

The difference between Nicki and Kim is that Nicki has a business vision “if you can’t beat them, join them” and I’m pretty sure you know what I’m saying. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block