Lets Party when the UNGRATEFUL get cut off from Britney's Money!

I seriously can't wait until all these ungrateful ppl get cut off from Britney's money soon! and KFAT that will be in about 2023 and 2024. I really hope he saved all the money Britney gave to him because his LAZY *** will have to work after 2024 hahaha! I seriously can not believe he has not worked in 15 years! What a freaken LEECH! 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, that's hot y'all said:

Game Show Yes GIF by ABC Network

SAME!!! and what is KFAT gonna do when he cant pay for his property taxes in 2 years? he gonna have to sell unless he get back to work!! and her ungrateful children will realize Britney is the only bread winner and the reason they have clothes on their back!!

Just now, MikeHunt said:

Who knows if I’ll even be alive in two years! :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

We should all be partying now because Britney gifted the fans a new single after 6 years and all we’re talking about is family drama :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

you are right! and we have been partying over the song! its been number one! just saddens me that ppl close to her are LEECHES! 

• Love 1
Just now, Jane Budnik said:

I read on a gossip site that KFat and Jayden and Sean Preston are going to have a reality show. Makes sense why they'd be doing interviews. Ugh, hope it fails miserably. 

welp they need to find ways to make money cuz in 2 years britney will cut them off and KFAT will have to get off his lazy *** and find ways to pay his property taxes on his own and not LEECH on Britney. 

33 minutes ago, Rachel Green Geller said:

Honestly, Britney is being treated poorly by her ex husband and his own children. And if she eventually decides to stop financially supporting them once she's not legally obliged to do so, I don't think there's anything to celebrate. Do you think she's enjoying making these decisions?

Rachel Green Geller, omg you guys got married :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Rachel Green Geller said:

Honestly, Britney is being treated poorly by her ex husband and her own children. And if she eventually decides to stop financially supporting them once she's not legally obliged to do so, I don't think there's anything to celebrate. Do you think she's enjoying making these decisions?

This. It's not a celebration to have. 

image.png

Set the hour, minute, and second for the online countdown timer, and start it. Alternatively, you can set the date and time to count till (or from) the event.

image.png

How many days until KFAT'S GRAVY TRAIN RUNS OUT? When is KFAT'S GRAVY TRAIN RUNS OUT - Countdown showing days, hours, minutes and seconds till September 14, 2024

• Love 1
12 hours ago, nebel55 said:
image.png

Set the hour, minute, and second for the online countdown timer, and start it. Alternatively, you can set the date and time to count till (or from) the event.

image.png

How many days until KFAT'S GRAVY TRAIN RUNS OUT? When is KFAT'S GRAVY TRAIN RUNS OUT - Countdown showing days, hours, minutes and seconds till September 14, 2024

omg we have a clock? bahahaha

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block