Just wanna leave these gems for you guys

Pirre

I can't believe I've been jamming to this for almost a decade now. And its probably a well known mashup but if you don't know it. Well you definitely need to hear this one. It's amazing how Britney's vocals fits so well. I wished she ever did a real featuring with them. Because in my opinion it would've been epic 🧡

https://youtu.be/ko7aZQmjZF0

The next one is something I wanted to share with you guys also. It's an extended version of 'Hold Me Closer'

Here's what he did with it. I think it's well done 😍 It's the ending for me especially 🥰

I used the instrumental and the original version and inverted the audio file to make an **almost** accapella.. that way I could go in and fine edit somethings and rearrange the song how I thought it should've been. Then I used parts of the demo leak too within it all. Biggest changes is that it's mixed a little cleaner, has Britney leading the first half of the choruses every time it comes up, created a bridge using part of the ending of the original, and did a build up to a finale chorus. I wanted to make sure it was featuring Britney leading the song more rather than a background singer who happens to have some adlibs sprinkled throughout.

https://youtu.be/rgfgb-cZ-uA

Happy Sunday 😘😘

P.S.: I don't understand why some links are showing and some not. 🤷🏼 So sorry for that ..

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block