Stream ''Hold Me Closer" through the "Today's Top Hits" playlist on Spotify so it can be higher on the playlist

Some may know this, some not but today we saw how impactful the ''Today's Top Hits" playlist on Spotify was for "Hold Me Closer", rising everywhere and it's not even top 20 on that playlist so imagine how high the song would be if it rose higher.

So like the title says, don't stream the song through Elton or Britney's Spotify pages, but through the "Today's Top Hits" playlist, the more you play that song there, the higher it will be and the more it will increase everywhere and help its stream get better all around the World and hopefully repeak in the main charts of some countries where it didn't debut at #1.

• Love 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block