Why do some Britney fans hate artists from the same era

3 minutes ago, DirtyRokBoi22 said:

Am I going to get hounded if I say I love Lindsay Paris and Jessica too? 
because I do. We’re talking about a generation. That hasn’t been successfully replicated yet, lady Gaga nicki Britney Beyoncé Rihanna 

mariah come from a time when music was really great for me. Now it’s just ….idk I’m not even gonna start talking about how Billie whispers too often or how blackpink is scary 

Im not sure I understand what your trying to say..

Whitney and Mariah come from a generation where its all about the voice, while Billie comes from a generation where self expression is more important than having good vocals.

Being a true artist could involve many things, its not only about having good vocals. Britney is an amazing dancer, and that alone makes her one of the best artists that ever existed.

Billie Elish is not less than an artist than Mariah. Mariah or Whitney could never express their true self the way Billie does.

1 hour ago, fays1 said:

Whitney and Mariah come from a generation where its all about the voice, while Billie comes from a generation where self expression is more important than having good vocals.

Being a true artist could involve many things, its not only about having good vocals. Britney is an amazing dancer, and that alone makes her one of the best artists that ever existed.

Billie Elish is not less than an artist than Mariah. Mariah or Whitney could never express their true self the way Billie does.

Again…with voices Britney’s got one of the best falsettos 

and vibratos

but yes top 3 

& baby one more time is still the best selling pop song of all time 

1 hour ago, fays1 said:

i don’t remember what we’re talking bout anymore or I just don’t cRe lol 

40 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Being an artist involves PAINT 🎨 and a paintbrush 

Unfortunately this is common across all fan bases, not just Britney’s. People for some reason feel the need to tear others down just to elevate their favourite artist.  Or they are unable to maturely accept when someone has a different opinion so they get defensive or go on the attack. I think the media also plays a big role in pitting artists against artists and fan based fall for it; hook, line and sinker.

With that said, sometimes it isn’t about being a fan of one artist and more just about not liking the other.

Anyways, just my 2 cents.

9 minutes ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Unfortunately this is common across all fan bases, not just Britney’s. People for some reason feel the need to tear others down just to elevate their favourite artist.  Or they are unable to maturity accept when someone has a different opinion so they get defensive and go on the attack. I think the media also plays a big role in putting artists against artists and fan based fall for it; hook, line and sinker.

With that said, sometimes it isn’t about being a fan of one artist and more just about not liking the other.

Anyways, just my 2 cents.

Difference between tearing down and giving an opinion so you’re right.

maybe I don’t understand what Billie is trying to say or show me 

my bad

1 hour ago, fays1 said:

She is talented I will say that. 

2 minutes ago, DirtyRokBoi22 said:

Difference between tearing down and giving an opinion so you’re right.

maybe I don’t understand what Billie is trying to say or show me 

my bad

I must have missed something because I didn’t see anything where you were tearing Billie down. My thoughts weren’t directed at you specifically either. They were just in response to the OPs question that started this topic of conversation.

7 minutes ago, Broccoli Spears said:

I must have missed something because I didn’t see anything where you were tearing Billie down. My thoughts weren’t directed at you specifically either. They were just in response to the OPs question that started this topic of conversation.

I said she’s different and kind of makes sad songs and the black stuff coming out the eyes makes me wanna get baptized 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block