Where Did Hold Me Closer Chart on BBH100

I always follow top 50 usa on spotify. The playlist is showing its at #22 of  50.

As it was isn't number 1 on the playlist so it could be wrong.

I'm more about longevity, if it doesn't go top 20 or top 10 it's not that bad because it made a cultural impact. All her songs do when they are a hit. 

Can't expect a #1 when a quarter of the fan base has a hissy fit because they didn't get what they wanted. 

Fools

5 hours ago, pubsluft said:

Is the chart week in the US already over?

8 minutes ago, 4EverIntoxicated said:

I’m really feeling like it’s gonna be #1. I know nobody else does, but I just feel it in my bones :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

I have a feeling it is gonna be pretty successful beyond what we imagined 

because it’s still only a week old and already #1 sold over OVER 100,000 copies or based on sales of being played and distributed into royalties and now it’s gonna get an official release physically most likely speculation and still be streaming non stop radios are gonna get their hands on this track as well so I mean it has to be good on billboard it just has to 

keep streaming fingers crossed pray 🙏 I mean literally as god for forgiveness and pray don’t be cheesy 

• Love 4

I'll clarify for everyone!

Around Sunday/Monday we might see a much accurate prediction of where HMC will debut inside BBHot100. But just a prediction!

The official announcement of BBHot100 are Tuesdays morning. However, when there's a holiday the day before (Monday), the chart is announced Wednesday morning. Unfortunately, this Monday is an American holiday so most likely we'll have to wait until Wednesday morning to find out. 

In the meantime keep streaming, buying and requesting :elton:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block