Sam: ´´ For seasoning purposes only´´ About Britney's gift to Elton (DELETED)

7 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Him and Britney were gagged by our thread here... Yall! This is confirmation that they lurk around here. Love it. 

And all the more reason people spreading negativity/Team Con propaganda should get immediately banned. I get freedom of speech and all, but not after what she’s been through and the evil she’s up against 

3 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

If they all hung out and can laugh about this stuff with each other, it IS funny. If not… it IS cringe. 

9 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

Did he seriously just make a gay joke about Elton and his husband? What the actual ****. Not funny at all. I hope they’re all friends and find this is funny, otherwise this is pretty embarrassing for Britney. 

You think Britney's husband didn't meet the person that helped her find her voice again, as she put it? If Elton finds it distasteful, he'll tell Sam and Sam won't do it again, as interactions usually go between acquaintances / friends. 

I get why you think it's a gay joke, but it doesn't read as a dig at them being gay so I find it uncomfortable you brought it there imo though I get you.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

You think Britney's husband didn't meet the person that helped her find her voice again, as she put it? If Elton finds it distasteful, he'll tell Sam and Sam won't do it again, as interactions usually go between acquaintances / friends. 

I get why you think it's a gay joke, but it doesn't read as a dig at them being gay so I find it uncomfortable you brought it there imo though I get you.

It really depends on the context. I personally find it funny and wouldn’t be uptight about it in person… but I don’t know if Elton would be cool with that lol. He IS a music legend so maybe he doesn’t enjoy that casual straight people humor in public…

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block