Kim Petras covers Kate Bush's "Running Up That Hill" (AUDIO)

bitbitboi

From Genius:

Running Up That Hill is a cover of Kate Bush’s song “Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God)” covered exclusively for Amazon Music by Kim Petras.
In a now-deleted tweet, Kim revealed she had recorded this cover 3 months prior to its release and that its one of her favorite songs. The release of the song came at the peak of its newly found popularity through the Sci-fi television series Stranger Things.
The song was put onto the rest of streaming platforms on 2nd September, 2022, three months after it’s initial release on Amazon Music.

I think it's great! Too bad ALL Kim Petras songs are festered with a ridiculous amount of AutoTune.

Like I said in the OP:

The song was put onto the rest of streaming platforms on 2nd September, 2022, three months after it’s initial release on Amazon Music.

That's the news, at least to me, and apparently for other Exhalers as well. I didn't hear it before. If you heard this before and thought it was worth it, then you should have shared it back then! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 2
On 9/3/2022 at 8:11 PM, tumblinmoneys said:

It’s just ok isn’t it. Pretty much a carbon copy of Kate’s version, but no one will ever come close to her perfection. Would have been so much more interesting if Kim had come up with a different arrangement of the song like Placebo did.

That's a fantastic cover!! Thanks for sharing

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block