Elton John hopes Britney will now 'have the confidence to begin the next chapter of her career' after the success of Hold Me Closer

Slayer

1 hour ago, britney_rocks said:

I have faith that we will see "old Britney" back to making music, and giving us iconic performances. Im not expecting her to dance like when she was 16-25, but I do think we are going to see the fire and passion on stage again like old times now that she sees she still has a huge fan base who loves her and supports her, and legends that respect her.

Also, Im totally down for Wade to come back and make magic with our girl again.  (and no, I dont mean s**) :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Im all for this post minus the Wade Robson part, she doesnt need that snake in her life. Too bad Andre Fuentes is not with us. 

1 hour ago, pablitonizer said:

I truly feel Britney realized who she is as an artist and how much loved she is with the release of Hold Me Closer. She has other priorities in her life at the moment, but I think she's starting to remember what it felt like to be the pop princess  :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I'm so glad Elton is making it all about her :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

It would've been so easy for him to reroute the conversation back to him, since it's his release, or to be annoyed at everyone making it about her, but he really showed how classy he is by handling all of this with grace and showering Britney with constant praise.

He can be Britney's new co-dad with Rosengart. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

It would've been so easy for him to reroute the conversation back to him, since it's his release, or to be annoyed at everyone making it about her, but he really showed how classy he is by handling all of this with grace and showering Britney with constant praise.

He can be Britney's new co-dad with Rosengart. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Elton is surprised that he's putting out hits in his mid-70's. He knows that even though it's a revamp of old hit songs he wrote, it wouldn't have been an Australia #1 and UK #3 without Britney's voice. This Elton/Britney pairing is so lovely. We Britney fans will never forget that Elton was the one who helped her take this step after the C-ship. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block