Black Eyed Peas release music video for 'DON'T YOU WORRY (Farruko Remix)' with Shakira, David Guetta and Farruko

PokemonSpears

Not going to lie, I haven’t seen any video posted of BEP since Fergie left, but does anyone know what happened? What was the fallout? I know Nicole Scherzinger was at one point Fergie’s replacement, but does anyone actually know the beef between BEP and Fergalicious? 

Why is Nicole effing up so many band reunions? :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

6 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Not going to lie, I haven’t seen any video posted of BEP since Fergie left, but does anyone know what happened? What was the fallout? I know Nicole Scherzinger was at one point Fergie’s replacement, but does anyone actually know the beef between BEP and Fergalicious? 

Why is Nicole effing up so many band reunions? :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I read an interview where BEP said it was because Fergie wanted to dedicate more time to her son, and it just wasn't compatible with their schedule. But that they're in good terms supposedly 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

They got so many other videos (from that song w/ J Balvin or that song w/ Shakira etc.) As for Fergie Ferg, they have no beef, as @PokemonSpears wrote, she wanted to focus on her personal life and her son. Will.i.am himself confirmed that Fergie is still their big sis

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block