Britney should order a **** test from Kevin's entire house

1 hour ago, nowimstronger said:

Britney knew he was a pothead when she married him (and smoked herself). I wonder why it's an issue for her now.

Because she was locked in her conservatorship for 15 years and wasn’t even allowed a sip of alcohol while Kevin blew her money on whatever the hell he wanted. Imagine if Britney just smoked all day everyday, and didn’t work her *** off to provide for all these ingrates. That’s her point, she’s mad because he’s getting put on a pedestal, and in real life if Kevin was financially responsible for them they would all be homeless.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, shyx said:

w**d is so bad tho if you're not emotionally in a well put lifestyle,

and you get so used to it that you smoke without realising it's not going to do any good to keep smoking, you go into a rabbit hole, britney is so right to call it out and with kids hormones all over the place i don't think it's a good idea actually it could **** your brain bc your brain is still evolving until you're like 24... if you're sad and smoke w**d that's so sad

if Britney was the one in a table full of w**d she would be so crucified! britney should put kevin and the kids in a conservatorship.

Maybe that's reason for Jayden's declarations, he must have lost quite a few neurons

• 3 months later...

I’m new to the forum, but it’s evident that Britney’s been through a ton of wild **** over the last fifteen years, and her life was continuously ruined by constant restrictions, tests, and total control of her father. I would probably just go mad if I had to live in such conditions.
She probably tries to make up for all that time now because it’s been terrible, and she lost years of her life to this. I wish she could escape this earlier.
This K-fed has probably cheated in all the **** tests. If you want to know how that is possible, then this article may help you. There are many ways to cheat a urine test, with getting synthetic urine being the simplest of them.

Edited by inquiryjv
On 9/2/2022 at 12:27 AM, nowimstronger said:

Britney knew he was a pothead when she married him (and smoked herself). I wonder why it's an issue for her now.

who cares if Kevin and Britney smoked or smoke w**d tbh, they’re adults and that is no longer illegal and smoking w**d from time to time can be fun. so they’re not the problem.

the problem is her kids shouldn’t be smoking w**d; specially not at home, specially not blessed by their father… it’s a bad example for them.

yes, the reality is they will smoke w**d anyways, but you as a parent need to be an example, not an enabler. they should offer guidance, not be their best friend.

and no, Britney would not do that because if you are worried about your children you should talk to them… not publicly out them as pot heads lol.

Edited by leviathan

1 hour ago, inquiryjv said:

I’m new to the forum, but it’s evident that Britney’s been through a ton of wild **** over the last fifteen years, and her life was continuously ruined by constant restrictions, tests, and total control of her father. I would probably just go mad if I had to live in such conditions.
She probably tries to make up for all that time now because it’s been terrible, and she lost years of her life to this. I wish she could escape this earlier.
This K-fed has probably cheated in all the **** tests. If you want to know how that is possible, then this article may help you. There are many ways to cheat a urine test, with getting synthetic urine being the simplest of them.

yeah, he probably did

the **** star that ***** him back in 2007 painted a pretty bleak and irresponsible image of him

Edited by Applejack

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block