So I have been watching the charts like a hawk, always planned to buy today (Thursday) and I have been opening the song on iTunes to go to its purchase page,

and all week, the single’s purchase page has not been loading correctly for me when I try to visit it from the banner. 

Is anyone else seeing this or having this issue?  Every other banner in the whole rotation works properly for me with the exception of only Hold Me Closer and as a Britney fan it’s just a little frustrating so I felt I’d make a topic.  

it loads the artwork but does not list the song underneath, so you can’t preview it.

This is from an iPhone, in the iTunes Store when opening it.

I found a workaround, if you go to the banner and then leave the iTunes app, open another app, and then go return to the opened iTunes app, the song will finally load.  But a workaround isn’t the point.

Just seems like there’s always something at play to prevent Britney from achieving success.

and kworb is down suddenly after how many years?

I’ll update with a picture!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block