Social media saved her

I was thinking about this lately. All of the big celebrities like judy garland, marilyn monroe, elvis presley died under unknown circumstances. We owe Britney’s life to social media and the fluidity of it. If all the bs happened to her would happen back in the days she would be a ex icon act and we could never get her back.

Although it’s still is a very toxic place, it also has this power of positivity too. Which Britney gravitated and keep gravitating her whole life.

Big thank to social media platforms for let us bring back our friend from her dark destiny to recording songs and smiling as long as she wants. 

I was also thinking like, yeah.. this event of trauma train left big damages on her. She is not like her old self, her voice, her lack of motivation , her family… but she finally is able to breathe and catch a break and choose whatever she wants for her life because we are able to see and support . 
Now stream hold me closer.:gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

some people say "thankfully social media wasn't there during 2007." 

I heavily disagree: social media somehow "split" the amount of attention on celebrities, with youtubers, tiktokers & all those small celebs. back then, it'd be a vicious circle: you're famous, paparazzi harass you, you're on the cover on magazines, people know more about you, you're even more famous, etc.

also you have multiple point of views & a capacity to interact live with other people on some events. while back then, well you had trashy tabloids and that's pretty much it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, do the thing said:

some people say "thankfully social media wasn't there during 2007." 

I heavily disagree: social media somehow "split" the amount of attention on celebrities, with youtubers, tiktokers & all those small celebs. back then, it'd be a vicious circle: you're famous, paparazzi harass you, you're on the cover on magazines, people know more about you, you're even more famous, etc.

also you have multiple point of views & a capacity to interact live with other people on some events. while back then, well you had trashy tabloids and that's pretty much it. 

Obviously. Can't believe ppl think social media is bad. I've only ever seen that statement in Britney's favor, as in, if social media existed back in her prime her numbers would be huge

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block