I Want A Britney & Mariah Carey Collab

1 hour ago, aoki.loid said:

i wanna see some fun collabs 👶 (including a mariah 1 of course 🤓🤓🤓)

i’d also want 2 see miss ariana slay grande :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:, rina sawayama :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:, doja cat:whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:, & maybe some cute song with a rapper like future or Ludacris or something (like i got that boom boom 🥺)

I like ari & even Taylor but I’d make Selena jealous if I said Taylor rn so ari or Mimi bixches 

8 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

Mariah needs her 20th #1 so she should try to sync up with Britney … a Christmas song could be great.

A remix of My Only Wish..Britney need to recognize that song..it is doing so well on Spotify..imagine RCA actually send that song to radios and have a animated music video 

14 minutes ago, DirtyRokBoi22 said:

You guys don’t think this can work after Elton snatched a few Adlibs of the recent? Revenge track times even tho it is still a success britney spears GIF spark ️ 

I love Mimi and Britney 

what I posted is something Mariah said when asked if she would collab with JLO (Mariah doesn’t like her) 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block