Sam Lutfi: ´´You Lying Narcissist Sociopath!.... You were responsible for the C-ship. & you told me to F off while calling your daughter Crazy´´

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

But he openly admitted it.

Apart from print interviews, he also admitted it in a taped interview with X17 that was posted at the time it was filmed. (Now scrubbed from the 'net.)

But I do believe it was only for three days, and I do believe it was a prescription from Dr. Nadel.

I mean, the episode that Lynne described in the book and her TRO that sounded like a really ****ed up situation and everyone at the scene came forward saying that never happened. And tbh, Lynne made it sound like Britney didn't know but Britney was very aware it seems.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I mean, the episode that Lynne described in the book and her TRO that sounded like a really ****ed up situation and everyone at the scene came forward saying that never happened. And tbh, Lynne made it sound like Britney didn't know but Britney was very aware it seems.

Agreed.

If anything, I can see Lutfi making sure B took the meds at the request of Lynne.

The wild card in all of it may have been Britney taking Adderall on her own, and it mixing with Dr. Nadel's prescription.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

But he openly admitted it.

Apart from print interviews, he also admitted it in a taped interview with X17 that was posted at the time it was filmed. (Now scrubbed from the 'net.)

But I do believe it was only for three days, and I do believe it was a prescription from Dr. Nadel.

@Steel Magnolia @pancake Yeah. I remember X17 posts chronicling the events as they occurred. One of the posts explained how Sam Lutfi admittedly gave Britney medication in order to “heal her brain”; he said he crushed the pills and mixed them w/ her food. Now, maybe Sam doesn’t consider that “drugging.” If he’s denying it, he certainly did admit it at the time.

Also, Lutfi did, in October 2012 during a court case against Team Con, declare that Britney was high on amphetamines and crystal m*** during her breakdown. So which is it? Did he witness her do ***** or not?

I wish Lutfi was the good guy, but even Courtney Love who once vouched for him, saying he had never done anything weird to her, ended up denouncing him for being an abusive creep, and Courtney, her daughter, and her sister were all granted a restraining order against him. Others had restraining orders against him too. I believe in hearing all sides, so I'd love to hear his explanations for all that!

1661989059?v=1
WWW.SCRIBD.COM

Sam Lutfi Courtney Love Restraining Order December 2018

WWW.NYDAILYNEWS.COM

The ex-manager, fired by Spears' parents, intends to show the singer was an addict bent on self-destruction when he wasn't by her side. His assault, slander and breach-of-contract suit says...

• Love 3
17 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

Apart from that... is this the first time we see someone officially and openly name MVK as one of the conspirators to blame directly for the establishment of the conservatorship??

Well it has been over a year since i pored over documents etc but I knew MVK was complicit. Wherefrom not sure. 

I think it was from freeBritneyLA docs,  from what Courtney Love described (she paid him as a lawyer to help her when Lou etc were after her and he disappeared with all her money) and LA times reporting on conservstorships in LA almost always corrupt with judges lawyers doctors etc cronying to  loot old people. 

I believe I also was reading Meaner03 docs. But MVK was definitely named as complicit multiple times . I will dig it up if i can but busy week. It is somewhere though,  (vague)

8 hours ago, Onyx1Boss said:

Well it has been over a year since i pored over documents etc but I knew MVK was complicit. Wherefrom not sure. 

I think it was from freeBritneyLA docs,  from what Courtney Love described (she paid him as a lawyer to help her when Lou etc were after her and he disappeared with all her money) and LA times reporting on conservstorships in LA almost always corrupt with judges lawyers doctors etc cronying to  loot old people. 

I believe I also was reading Meaner03 docs. But MVK was definitely named as complicit multiple times . I will dig it up if i can but busy week. It is somewhere though,  (vague)

As I told another user, I know the fanbase has pointed to MVK as complicit, but what I meant by him being named "oficially and openly" as one of the conspirators for the first time was him being pointed directly by another player who was present in Britney's circle those days.

The closest thing I can recall was Larry's deposition, when he said they (Larry, the parents, some lawyers and an interventionist, and Kevin) got together and used the children as a "carrot on a stick", but that depo was about the divorce and he was talking about an intervention in early 2007 to get Britney to rehab, nothing about the 5150s or the conservatorship setup.

edit: I honestly can't recall any real evidence but if you can and if you dig it up, I'd love to see it (perhaps I saw it too at some point and just forgot about it, who knows)

Edited by Tar_isa
  • Love 1
On 8/31/2022 at 2:16 AM, itsxrichiexbish said:

i wonder if rosengart would ever use him as a key witness in court… he seems like he has paper work for days lol

Problem is he wouldn't make a good character witness due to the fact that he doesn't appear to be trustworthy in any way to any judge or jury. He's a single male with a foreign name, no family, no steady respectable job, multiple restraining orders against him, no credibility whatsoever. Doesn't matter how much truth he'd spill, he'd still not seem credible and most likely some shady **** about him would come up in a cross-examination. 

3 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

honestly can't recall any real evidence but if you can and if you dig it up, I'd love to see it (perhaps I saw it too at some point and just forgot about it, who knows)

I am sure those with access to the family court documents will find something. He is not squeaky clean. Must be a reason Kevin got him (who recommended him, why?)

Some things about him

9 minutes ago, Onyx1Boss said:

I am sure those with access to the family court documents will find something. He is not squeaky clean. Must be a reason Kevin got him (who recommended him, why?)

Some things about him

Sure, he is sus as **** and has acted badly before and after, but, again, none of this is real evidence of him being an active part of the creation of the conservatorship, which is what Lutfi points out in that 2008 email. 

Again, that email is I think the first time I've seen any of the people involved in Britney's life at the time point directly at MVK as one of the minds who actively plotted to conserve her.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Problem is he wouldn't make a good character witness due to the fact that he doesn't appear to be trustworthy in any way to any judge or jury. He's a single male with a foreign name, no family, no steady respectable job, multiple restraining orders against him, no credibility whatsoever. Doesn't matter how much truth he'd spill, he'd still not seem credible and most likely some shady **** about him would come up in a cross-examination. 

totally get that, but clearly this man has the receipts 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block