Sam Lutfi: ´´You Lying Narcissist Sociopath!.... You were responsible for the C-ship. & you told me to F off while calling your daughter Crazy´´

3 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

I think he was a scape goat. He just wanted easy money and he let Britney do what she wanted. I don’t think he’s that bad. 

it was a way to remove responsibility from Britney to him to save her brand 

like imagine if people started blaming Vicky for Britney’s actions they didn’t like …. I think people just blames Sam for her unraveling and maybe he was an enabler 

He was no scapegoat. He was involved with them from the beginning, he was involved in the set up. He later would go on to befriend Amanda Bynes, and once he got her trust as her "friend" he set her up so her parents could put her in a conservatorship.

215443c9bd8a56dea86ac17058e3c76d_xl.jpg

The person who tricked Amanda Bynes into flying to L.A. where she ended up in a mental ward is none other than the man who some say created life-threatening peril for a then-unstable Britney Spears.

IMO, he is only mad because they cut him out of it once they got him to do what they wanted. Amanda's parents would also later allegedly cut him off.

• Love 8
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Iiquoricebabe said:

She hasn’t come after Larry either :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

lol WHAT? :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

That's not true :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Britney LITERALLY said to judge Brenda Penny (in that -now iconic- video call from june 25, 2021 when she appeared and finally broke her silence), that along with her family, HER MANAGEMENT ABUSE HER. She mentioned how Larry threatened and punished her for not doing a dance move, but allowed Miley Cyrus to smoke on stage. Among other things... She accused her manager of forcing her to go on tours against her wish, lying in public about her mental health medication, and even threatening her for not agreeing to a particular "dance move". In comparison, Britney mentioned Miley who was also managed by Larry... She literally said "...my management WHO PLAYED A KEY ROLE IN PUNISHING ME... ma'am, THEY SHOULD BE IN JAIL..." :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Even after Britney's accusations, Larry said that Britney didn't want to work with him and her management anymore, literally adding: "It's has been 2 1/2 years since Britney and I last communicated..."

If all this mean to you that she "hasn't come after Larry"...

WELL :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay: 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Forever222 said:

Everything Lynne accused Sam L of doing, she did too.

Someone hired Sam L to do what he did. They wanted him to do it. 

No one hired him. Sam does this to people for his own benefit. Britney wasn't the first nor was she the last. He is a leech and a stalker and an abuser. 

He's only mad at Team Con because they did what he wanted to do, only better. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I love it when it comes for them but he's too good at sprinkling lies in between the truths.

He didn't send Lynne money to FREE Britney, he send it to try and have Lynne replace Jamie as conservator.

Apart from that... is this the first time we see someone officially and openly name MVK as one of the conspirators to blame directly for the establishment of the conservatorship??

• Love 2
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, Applejack said:

Do what? Drugging and controlling Britney? Everyone at the scene said that nothing of the sort happened

But he openly admitted it.

Apart from print interviews, he also admitted it in a taped interview with X17 that was posted at the time it was filmed. (Now scrubbed from the 'net.)

But I do believe it was only for three days, and I do believe it was a prescription from Dr. Nadel.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

I love it when it comes for them but he's too good at sprinkling lies in between the truths.

He didn't send Lynne money to FREE Britney, he send it to try and have Lynne replace Jamie as conservator.

Apart from that... is this the first time we see someone officially and openly name MVK as one of the conspirators to blame directly for the establishment of the conservatorship??

steel magnolia def mentioned it, but in britneys world yeah i think he is the first

18 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

But he openly admitted it.

Apart from print interviews, he also admitted it in a taped interview with X17 that was posted at the time it was filmed. (Now scrubbed from the 'net.)

But I do believe it was only for three days, and I do believe it was a prescription from Dr. Nadel.

yeah he said it. i remember that video

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block