Sam Lutfi: ´´You Lying Narcissist Sociopath!.... You were responsible for the C-ship. & you told me to F off while calling your daughter Crazy´´

37 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Lynne or Lutfi?

I think it will be someone completely unexpected who will rip the Band-Aid off.

Britney herself, perhaps?

She's got to be pretty sour over the substantial amount of Lynne's legal fees.

Apr. 26, 2021 - Jamie Spears' attorneys accuse Lynne Spears' legal team of sharing their objections to James' legal fees with lawyers representing Sam Lutfi.

Source: https://radaronline.com/p/britney-spears-jamie-lynne-mom-dad-sam-lutfi-conservatorship/

• Love 2

I don’t believe this is a 2008 response. It feels like it was written today. It’s attacking all the key players we all publicly hate, while making him seem like some knight in shining armor. Is what he states in that response true, basically yes, but it feels like using keyword phrases like “crazy woman Louise Taylor”-Britney described Lou like this before and “no immediate family member is coming to her aide”- targeting Bryan, but especially Jamie Lynn. He already called our Jamie and Lynne, so why say immediate family members, when JL was an underage teen, so it would just leave one member, Bryan. This email isn’t time stamped or anything, but even something like that could be photoshopped. And does he ever attack Jamie? I feel like he always just goes IN on Lynne. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I spoke to him before at length4 years ago before realizing something was completely wrong with him. He messaged me first. He is not okay and he did **** britney and invited paparazzi into her home to ‘humanize’ her. He admitted to the latter. Please stop trusting him guys. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

I'm here for her being called out but I still do not like Sam L at all.

Right. I do believe he used and enabled Britney. I think he and her family had ulterior motives with Brit. Neither is being honest about their roll with Britney. She can’t be making all this up.

A conservatorship was way too extreme even if she was overspending and behaving erratic or manic.

I get that rehab didn’t work but it probably wasn’t what she needed & definitely not what she wanted. 

But Sam was not genuinely trying to help Britney. I don’t believe that for a second.

• Like 7
3 hours ago, Xtianlovebritneyy said:

He is the devil just like her family 

I’ll never understand why people are THIS against him. I don’t want to be unclear - I do not think he is a some savior or a great person for her to have in her life, but he’s always seemed pretty genuine to me about all this. Am I missing info that makes everyone hate him so much? I don’t feel like we’ve ever caught him in serious lies, right?

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block