Madonna Seduces Weird Al In Daniel Radcliffe Biopic Trailer

Wow she did a great Madonna! Sounded just like her! I had no clue she had a relationship with him. They used a lot of Madonna footage for the trailer. I have a feeling she’s in the film for like 10-15 mins but they used her scenes to sell the movie. To be honest if I check it out, it’ll just be to see the Madonna parts.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
18 hours ago, AOLUV said:

To be clear, this is a parody of a biopic. It's based on a Funny or Die sketch from years ago. It was a fake trailer for a fake Weird Al biopic. Now, they've made it into a real movie.

None of this actually happened. LOL

Ohhh okay. Thanks! Now I for SURE won’t be watching :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block