Rarities Compilation Album

Rarities-Album.jpg

Britney Spears - The Rarities

Tracklist :

1. “Bring Me Home” (2001; from the Britney sessions) (Brian Kierulf, Josh Schwartz)
  2. “Never Be Me” (2001; from the Britney sessions) (Riprock 'n' Alex G)
  3. “Baby Can’t You See” (2001; from the Britney sessions) (The Neptunes)
  4. “Am I a Sinner” (2001; from the Britney sessions) (Riprock 'n' Alex G)
  5. “Sacred” (2002; from the In The Zone sessions) (Guy Chambers)
  6. “Untouchable” (2002; from the In The Zone sessions) (Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins)
  7. “Rockstar” (2003; from the In The Zone sessions) (Christopher "Tricky" Stewart)
  8. “Free” (2003; from the In The Zone sessions) (Guy Chambers)
  9. “Stay” (2003; from the In The Zone sessions) (Jimmy Harry, Sheppard Solomon)
  10. “Hollow” (2003; from the In The Zone sessions) (Bloodsy & Avant)
  11. “Strangest Love” (2003; from the In The Zone sessions) (Guy Chambers)
  12. “Little Me” (2006; from the Blackout sessions) (?)
  13. “Hooked On” (2006; from the Blackout sessions) (The Neptunes)
  14. “Grow” (2006; from the Blackout sessions) (Steve Anderson)
  15. “Rebellion” (2006; from the Blackout sessions) (Christopher “Notes” Olsen, Scott Storch)
  16. “Who Can She Trust” (2006; from the Blackout sessions) (J.R. Rotem)
  17. “To Love, Let Go” (2006; from the Blackout sessions) (Devo Springsteen)
  18. “Paradise” (2008; from the Circus sessions) (Wax Ltd.)
  19. “Every Day” (2008; from the Circus sessions) (Wax Ltd.)
  20. “Second Chances” (2010; from the Femme Fatale sessions) (Scott Storch)

Ok so I had some fun creating this. I don't understand why we didn't get a compilation album like that already, it's long overdue. So I tried to make it as realistic as possible. I didn't include songs that were sold, that's why "State Of Grace" isn't on the tracklist, please don't come for me. I also privileged Britney-written songs but also included some fan favorites that she hasn't written. Obviously I'd like the real release to feature songs from each era but I did with the info I had. Let me know what you think. The tracklist was very hard to do as I was wondering ; Would we prefer only songs that we haven't heard or also songs that leaked to have them in HQ ? Let me know what you think.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, ToxicMadLove said:

Hard pass on little me considering how much of a devil JL is but I’d love something like this. At least 2-3 songs from each era that (I’m sure) the label wouldn’t let her put on. 

It doesn’t take away how good it is, I still wanna hear the full version. Also I choose to believe the song is about Britney’s younger self, which makes it even more deep. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block