Nicki Minaj’s 2022 VMAs look is iconic, goes mega viral

Just now, BrittonJeanSpears said:

The only thing I would've changed is if I'm going for a Jessica Rabbit moment, I'd go FULL Jessica; red instead of the pink, grab the purple gloves. And absolutely ditch the contacts.

The above picture is a fan invented theory. I’m pretty sure Nicki didn’t want to pull off a Jessica Rabbit inspired look with this one. I can see why people having mixed feelings about this pink look. Nicki is naturally a beautiful woman therefore less is more, but I personally like it. As I said before, it’s giving me Pink Friday vibes which is more than welcomed! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

3 minutes ago, Freaky Tiny Style AK said:

The above picture is a fan invented theory. I’m pretty sure Nicki didn’t want to pull off a Jessica Rabbit inspired look with this one. I can see why people having mixed feelings about this pink look. Nicki is naturally a beautiful woman therefore less is more, but I personally like it. As I said before, it’s giving me Pink Friday vibes which is more than welcomed! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Fair enough. Personally whenever I see Nicki in pink, it makes me think of the Super Bass pool. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: I still wanna know what that liquid was. Nicki invented the Pink Sauce ten years before Chef Pii!

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block