"Hold Me Closer" debuts at #30 on Billboard's Pop Airplay chart & #14 on Billboard's Adult Contemporary chart this week

5 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

What is this? Is it different from Billboard hot 100?

Billboard's Pop Airplay chart ranks the most popular songs of pop music being played on a panel of Top 40 radio stations in the United States

It means this song is being EATEN UP by american radios, and it secures a great spot inside the BBHOT100

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Love 7

The song is so amazing. It samples a well known track which is great for radio, it’s dancey and upbeat as a dance track and yet also mellow for “easy listenin” 

I can turn up to it in a Club, work out to it, sing along to it in the car but it’s not super aggressive that I can’t listen to it just chillin.

It’s a great song regardless of what happens chart wise but I can see it having success because of everything I mentioned 

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block