Who is this mystery man Britney had a secret relationship with?

i've seen a lot of speculation that it was sam and i am definitely leaning that way. do we really think her racist father was so keen to let his precious meal ticket date an iranian man? it never felt like anyone except her children accepted sam, but also that they couldn't stop the relationship either. think of all the slander we've seen of sam in the news throughout their relationship. "exes" claiming sam was a cheater, the racist conspiracies about his background, the lie of him being hired as a chef, the prenup misinformation, it makes sense they kept the relationship a secret at first until it got too serious, and obviously britney too scared she'd be punished. 

• Like 1

Not to be mean, but at this point do us fans not realize that it's really none of our business? I guess this post was just a lighthearted post just for fun with many of you joking, but this is where many rumors start and I think even the slightest flames can start a big fire...

I suggest we should focus on how Britney is fighting for justice.

I feel like some things, especially like this...

We don't need to know, some just 'want' to....

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block