Check out my music video!

9 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Are you Exhale’s new superstar? :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: These are awesome! Great choreography and love your voice. Keep it up! 

Girl I want to be exhales new superstar! Thank you for the compliment I really appreciate it! I def would love a lot of support from my lgbtqia+ ally’s! We all gotta stick together and uplift one another! Thank you for making my day boo! I hope you have a wonderful day! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Itsbritney*****101100 said:

Girl I want to be exhales new superstar! Thank you for the compliment I really appreciate it! I def would love a lot of support from my lgbtqia+ ally’s! We all gotta stick together and uplift one another! Thank you for making my day boo! I hope you have a wonderful day! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

3 minutes ago, Itsbritney*****101100 said:

Britney definitely influenced me a lot, I’d love to write for her and dance for her ❤️❤️❤️

You’re so welcome! Don’t give up on your dreams and keep us updated with any new music and newsSeason 10 Hug GIF by Friends

• Love 2
  • Like 2
On 8/29/2022 at 2:40 PM, GlitterRain said:

You’re so welcome! Don’t give up on your dreams and keep us updated with any new music and newsSeason 10 Hug GIF by Friends

I definitely will and thank you for being so kind and supportive tbh I was nervous about posting this but the responses are making me feel happy that I did ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Come on storyline! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: Come on set design!! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: Come on choero!!! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: Come on beat and lyrics!!!! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

We love a rising star! :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

Omg thank you! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I’m trying to do more of a storyline on my next projects, def want to be a little more artistic! I appreciate you and your kind words! I hope you’re having a marvelous day ❤️❤️💫💫💫

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block