Nicki Minaj Accepts MTV VMAs Vanguard Award, Performs Medley of Greatest Hits + Newest Solo #1 Super Freaky Girl🦄💖

Nicki Minaj has taken the fundamentals of Hip-Hop and evaluated new highs/levels we have never seen before! Nicki will forever be The Queen of Hip-Hop! 🦄💖

The performance is classic Nicki: entertaining, live, colorful and with such a catalogue of HITS she could not fail! People were nuts in the audience, singing the songs word for word! She indeed inspired a generation! 

The Barbs were the BESTEST idea to give Nicki the Vanguard award. Nicki’s relationship with the Barbs is unmatched and authentic. The BIGGEST fandom out there right now! 💖🦄🥹

• Love 1

The contacts were a big no for me. Hate that look. I wish she would’ve gone with the natural look she had earlier. Anyways, the performance left me wanting more. I was expecting a bigger spectacle. I don’t have to see the other performances to know hers was the best and I believe it was, but I wanted more from Nicki. She still slayed though :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The contacts were a big no for me. Hate that look. I wish she would’ve gone with the natural look she had earlier. Anyways, the performance left me wanting more. I was expecting a bigger spectacle. I don’t have to see the other performances to know hers was the best and I believe it was, but I wanted more from Nicki. She still slayed though :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

C’mon, are you not getting the Beam Me Up Scotty reference with the contacts? This performance has mixtape/earlyPinkFriday vibes all over it and it’s giving nostalgia. I LOVED IT! Nicki had the moves, she had the looks and I am worshiping the Super Freaky Girl choreo - especially the stripping part! I FREAKING LOVED IT! 
The way people were so engaged with the performance is insane. 💖🦄 

I am completely slayed as a fan! I’m a bit annoyed at the fact that there wasn’t anyone to present her iconic music videos before the performance?! :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block