What would you want Britney to address next?

2 hours ago, Busybee said:

Also I would love to know what led up to her live singing "Something to talk about" and her iconic line of saying it feels illegal to have a mic. 

TBH I always thought the fans overhyped this quote. To me, she was just referring to how she had a hand-mic rather than a head-mic (which she has basically been performing with for 20 years). It felt like she just used the wrong wording, because she did have live moments during POM (obviously they were planned crowd interactions but still, it's not like she never said anything live).

I could be wrong but it felt like she was being silly and referring to the lip-syncing allegations, since that's the reason she sang "Something to Talk About".

• Like 1

i felt so connected to her too listening to the audio. it felt like she was my friend sending me a voice message :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

i'd like to know more about the music, especially about BJ. did she like it? what does she thinks about that album now?

regarding her personal life, of course i have a million questions but i just want her to express herself on her own terms and tell us only what she feels comfortable with. at the end of the day it's none of our business and i guess the story is way too harsh to give away just like that. with that being said, i'd just like to know how she feels about us - if we helped her to feel less lonely basically. i know that she appreciates our support and she already talked about it, but i just want to know if we can support her emotionally to remember her that she's worthy of all the success she's accomplished and that we care! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block