What would you want Britney to address next?

We all have our speculation that brit lurks here. It's hard not to when she post stuff in correlation to what is mentioned here. Anyways we are all still living on our high from this amazing song, weekend, and her feeling confident enough to tell her side of things in a voice note at that.

I for one feel super connected to her now and just want to give her all the love and support. It is super gratifying to know all the things we were suspecting wasnt us just being delusional. Like she said we knew in our hearts something wasnt right.

There are things we as fans are curious about though like I saw someone mention in the other thread was the yellow top her way of asking for help? Or was it just coincidence? It got me thinking what are some mystery things you would want her to address if she chooses to open up to us more?

After hearing her audio about how she knew some performances were bad for me it made me curious about her wardrobe. I remember the iconic "you dont own me" shirt I would love to know the back story on that.  Did something specific happen that day?

Also I would love to know what led up to her live singing "Something to talk about" and her iconic line of saying it feels illegal to have a mic. 

Who knows maybe she will pull topics from here to actually address or maybe somethings may always remain a mystery like the famos surprise :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

But what would you want to know more about if you could ask her about things throughout the years?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Busybee said:

Also I would love to know what led up to her live singing "Something to talk about" and her iconic line of saying it feels illegal to have a mic.

I think that one is interesting, especially how did she actually manage for her team to allow her to sing that, when they didn't even let her perform what she wanted to.

I guess another of the mysteries besides the Britney Jean everyone is gonna mention, is what happened during FF era, how did she feel about it, what memories does she have from that whole era.

I mean, there's many things, X Factor, her relationships such as Jason and even him becoming conservator, I guess even her relationship with Felicia and the feelings she has about it today, or the whole Domination thing, like, she was forced to do it, but how did she actually just went with it and started doing the choreos etc, where was she pulling strength from to do that. 

She also mentioned that spark she had after Glory, but we all know that started to fade in 2017, what happened that year.

• Love 3

Honestly I know it's not the most important thing, but I've always wanted to know the true story behind why the original Make Me video was scrapped. I don't think it was her decision, the whole situation was weird and how David Lachapelle distanced himself from it all so quickly. She likes expressing herself and is comfortable with her body so I don't think it's because of how ***ual it was.. I think maybe Kevin or someone in the family complained about her doing **** stuff because of the kids :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think that one is interesting, especially how did she actually manage for her team to allow her to sing that, when they didn't even let her perform what she wanted to.

I mean, there's many things, X Factor, her relationships such as Jason and even him becoming conservator, I guess even her relationship with Felicia and the feelings she has about it today, or the whole Domination thing, like, she was forced to do it, but how did she actually just went with it and started doing the choreos etc, where was she pulling strength from to do that.

She also mentioned that spark she had after Glory, but we all know that started to fade in 2017, what happened that year.

So many things she could touch on. But yeah the singing live was so spontaneous and the song choice its just all so fascinating I know there was a reason behind it.

I always forget about Jason lol but it is odd to think about had they gone through with the wedding what their dynamic would of been like. I wonder if she even loved him or was it just a way for her to get away from Jamie?

I love that we could all physically tell she gained interest in 2016 we all had hope for a while that she found passion again just for it to go away. If only we knew then what we know now.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Az4Angela said:

Honestly I know it's not the most important thing, but I've always wanted to know the true story behind why the original Make Me video was scrapped. I don't think it was her decision, the whole situation was weird and how David Lachapelle distanced himself from it all so quickly. She likes expressing herself and is comfortable with her body so I don't think it's because of how ***ual it was.. I think maybe Kevin or someone in the family complained about her doing **** stuff because of the kids :typing_keyboard_computer:

Ooh I saw someone else's theory in the other thread that the main guy in the video might be the guy she was secretly  dating and maybe team con found out and scraped everything to do with it. That's just speculation but interesting to think about.

I remember during bj era she was going hard on the I'm a mom now so it wouldn't surprise me if they shamed her about being too ***ual. Which as a woman I can say is one of the best parts of being a woman :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao: so it annoys me to my core that people believe just because you're a mom you cant be ***ual.

I would love to hear her thoughts on thar she has an amazing body and isveryin tune with it. It's one of the things that made me love her as a young girl. She made it okay to be both wholesome and **** at the same. It doesn't have to be one or the other. I carried that into my womanhood because of her. 

• Love 3

I truly am just intrigued to know what she writes about in her book.  So far, she’s only really touched on her four months in the facility and how her family vacationed while she was there.  She’s talked a little bit about working under the conservatorship, but not much.  I do wanna know details behind BJ and what happened there, if she genuinely knows what happened or if it really was just the producers choosing to use Myah’s vocals as lead for some songs.

She has 13 years to talk about…and I do wanna hear more about her ENTIRE life, not just the sad stuff.  It was so refreshing and nice to hear her talk about the passion she had for Glory and how it ignited a spark in her again.  It makes me love that album even more now…it truly was a light in her dark life at the time.  And with all the success of HMC and her saying she’s very proud and excited, I wanna hear her talk about her future and what that will look like, because at this point, we all know we haven’t heard the last of her, musically.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I truly am just intrigued to know what she writes about in her book.  So far, she’s only really touched on her four months in the facility and how her family vacationed while she was there.  She’s talked a little bit about working under the conservatorship, but not much.  I do wanna know details behind BJ and what happened there, if she genuinely knows what happened or if it really was just the producers choosing to use Myah’s vocals as lead for some songs.

She has 13 years to talk about…and I do wanna hear more about her ENTIRE life, not just the sad stuff.  It was so refreshing and nice to hear her talk about the passion she had for Glory and how it ignited a spark in her again.  It makes me love that album even more now…it truly was a light in her dark life at the time.  And with all the success of HMC and her saying she’s very proud and excited, I wanna hear her talk about her future and what that will look like, because at this point, we all know we haven’t heard the last of her, musically.

Big yes! Her musical talent does NOT get enough credit.

Glory is some of her best work and its nice hearing her passion for it because you can tell.

I was so happy to hear she is into producing because she has an ear for it and she doesn't rely on what's trending she is the trend. 

another topic would be Larry Rudolph

I mean, I guess in general the reason why she doesn't mention other people as much as her family, it's because it's more hurtful for her that her own family did this to her, but it's impossible to forget there were other people involved, such as "the woman" and the assistant, etc. Larry in particular is a person that even before the conservatorship had already been fired, yet at the same time they seemed very close because of how much time they spent together, for better or for worse, so it's kinda weird she hasn't said anything about him. I'd like to hear her thoughts on him.

• Like 1

I’d like to know specific ways we can help support/encourage/inspire her in whatever goals she’s set for herself and fears she’s trying to overcome. Just anything we can do to give back to her and assist in her healing. Particularly because I think a lot of what she is trying to regain (trust, confidence, contact & presence with the humdrum of the outside world) are things that most of us get to take for granted because they’ve never been under threat or withheld or used against us. 

And of course I’d really like to hear her honest perspective about all the albums between Blackout through Glory - what resonated with her and also what she didn’t like. Just a total behind the scenes about the details of her work, NOT the PR-approved marketing sound bites. I think her artistry rarely receives its due credit because it’s rarely openly talked about and discussed with/by her. And she really deserves to affirm her legacy as the headlining artist. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block