Well things escalated quickly for Yeeted Spears 👀

1 minute ago, Almost Mystical said:

Azealia Banks writing a house music for Britney is what will save the world from Satan. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I’d lowkey love for a collab between them. Say what you want about Banks as a person. But her music is sooooo good and her sound is uniquely hers. It would mesh amazingly well with Brit. Especially now that house music is having a resurgence.

• Love 3
On 8/28/2022 at 11:50 PM, DulaPeeps said:

I’d lowkey love for a collab between them. Say what you want about Banks as a person. But her music is sooooo good and her sound is uniquely hers. It would mesh amazingly well with Brit. Especially now that house music is having a resurgence.

Azealia’s work is timeless. Broke with expensive taste literally crapped all over Renaissance even with it being 8-10 years old. Her flow is insane, and somehow she get the whole “It’s Britney, *****” attitude. 

Azealia’s major complaints is a lot of many artist these days are not professional at all, including Kanye and Grimes. I think she will match Britney’s energy 1000% who’s always know how to do the actual work. I’m manifesting this so much. Primeney always find small indie producer for her hits without stealing their works like Thiefyonce. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
On 8/29/2022 at 7:19 AM, danny1994 said:

It's fake I think. I wish he pays for his actions and lives a miserable rest of his life... but let's be careful with posting anything that can be interpreted as death threats. We have the law on our side, we don't need this.

Which law? Legal slavery and human trafficking?

well azalea seems to be a nice person. I wish them to suffer for at least 20 years

May I stan Azalea Banks from now on? let's see

On 8/29/2022 at 12:46 AM, 1stopBopshop said:

Azealia Banks has been casually casting spells on Jamie for a long time now.. The girl IS a witch after all.

But also, girl leave them chickens alone they did nothing wrong. 

:waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what: gurl is this tea? 

On 8/29/2022 at 12:37 AM, easy said:

death is too easy for him. he deserves to live the same imprisonment he kept britney in. 

this

I just wish he and all those bunch of ****ers, sons of a truck full of sh1t, pay in life what they've done to Britney. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block