Britney shares HER story and discusses the conservatorship in new 20 minute audio recording

1 hour ago, Busybee said:

We need to make a cute name instead of Britney Army 

I love Britney Army. I feel like it’s so fitting considering her fans being like soldiers through the Free Britney movement etc. I think it’s a very fierce title. Soldiers protect. We are all very protective of Britney and we go to bat for her. It just makes sense. 

I find the “cute” fan base names can be tacky and frankly kind of stupid. IMO

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I finally was able to listen to it in full and read this thread 

It's really sad yet so refreshing to hear her talk like this, there's always been something so special about her acknowledging anything from her past, like when she mentions a song or a producer she worked with etc, because for so long it seemed like she had just forgotten about it. Like literally something as silly as her naming her four albums made me shiver because she's never done that before.

So if that has that power, acknowledging everything related to the conservatorship, is even more shocking, like idk it makes everything resonate more than an Ig caption to hear it from her own voice. 

They really have no excuse, and that's the worst part, she never did anything that deserved such punishment, is almost ******ic what they did to her, and I hope the pay very soon, and I hope she keeps on healing, because she deserves all the happiness in this world. 

IKR it gave me shivers when she wondered multiple times what she did to deserve this, and really she didn’t do anything wrong to anyone. Disturbing Af and very sad :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 6
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, x.rox said:

I love Britney Army. I feel like it’s so fitting considering her fans being like soldiers through the Free Britney movement etc. I think it’s a very fierce title. Soldiers protect. We are all very protective of Britney and we go to bat for her. It just makes sense. 

I like army too but it just always felt generic to me. 

It took on a new meaning after free Britney though.

It was just a comment I wasn't expecting it to actually change lol

Her words just truly chill me to the core:

1. All of us "crazy" Britney fans and conspiracy theories were all right. She gave up she didn't care, her performances were sometimes horrible, the wigs, the behavior etc.

2. They freed her from the facility only because the owner/facility was going to be in hot water since all eyes were now on them after Free Britney started.

3. Her listing her newer albums shocks me for some reason.

4. She gained her spark back (something we all would say: the spark, the spark in her eye) during Glory and got the strength to fight after seeing Free Britney on TV etc

This doesn't even scratch the surface....

• Love 8

Finally listened. Holyyyy s#!t that was so heartbreaking. But at the same time, Britney was so brave to share this with all of us. I also find something really therapeutic about hearing her speak and I’d love for her to do more audio recordings like this. 

How her family were able to get away with this for so long is unbelievable. Also, this makes me proud to be a Glory fan. I always knew Britney loved that album. 

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, Exhaolic said:

Is the book scrapped? She said she don't even care about money when it comes to sharing her story! :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

That was beautiful tho (not what they put her through) I'm talking about her confidence, her strength, her attitude, It honestly made me feel like I'm her friend and not just a fan and she's talking to me as if she knows me for a very long time!

Noticed how much her voice, compared to her testimony when she was still in a conservatorship, sounds much better! She's doing really good without those monsters in her life.

Britney the world loves you!! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Yeh I  noticed a big difference with her voice. She was a lot calmer and spoke more clearly. She was obviously really nervous in court and understandably so

• Love 9
33 minutes ago, x.rox said:

This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Yeh I  noticed a big difference with her voice. She was a lot calmer and spoke more clearly. She was obviously really nervous in court and understandably so

Yeah as someone who gets very nervous talking in those type of situations (usually job interviews) I can understand why she spoke so fast in court. She also had a lot to say and probably did not want to be silenced.

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.