The Official "Hold Me Closer" Radio Thread - 11/04 #12 (=) -0.48 Aud.

Here it is ! :bouncey:

Sans-titre.png

Sans-titrede2ad4ef89a07aee.png

Best gainer of the day (comparison : Super Freaky Girl +1.06)

Sans-titre.png

Best gainer of the day (comparison : Me Porto Bonito +1.82, Super Freaky Girl +1.35)

Sans-titre45ed077e36ab0a77.png

Best gainer of the day (comparison : With A Woman You Love +1.26, Super Freaky Girl +1.09)

https://s4.gifyu.com/images/Sans-titreecdba453f4c0df96.png

Sans-titre4074c1e2788f1af7.png

Sans-titre33125d2276936845.png

Still best gainer :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Sans-titreef88577f7e8b1883.png

"The "rolling 8th day effect" occurs once the 8th day of airplay has been reached, where the rolling 7-day cumulative audience drops because of first day radio deals. On the first day, big songs debut with high audience impressions but daily increases are much lower afterward. The 8th day will invariably be lower than the first day, and so the song loses a lot of cumulative audience."

Sans-titre05f558bef1d3007a.png

Sans-titre7dcfe26890afb47d.png

Sans-titree6638f55ede70a0c.png

Sans-titre.png

https://s5.gifyu.com/images/Sans-titre0924d54884bcefd8.png

10/11 : +1.2M Audience ! Best gainer today !! :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

Check this thread !!!

with this :

Also request here :

https://britney.zone/

Feel free to help this thread in the making ! :mariah-hurry:

• Love 5

Ya know back in my day we had stans figure out all the media base links and set up websites that helped you fill them out faster and tweet and stuff.  Where are we with all of that?  I am trying desperately to promote my text to request thread but it seems like all we care about is streaming now and not radio. Fair enough its 2022 but radio still counts!

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, grevan said:

Ya know back in my day we had stans figure out all the media base links and set up websites that helped you fill them out faster and tweet and stuff.  Where are we with all of that?  I am trying desperately to promote my text to request thread but it seems like all we care about is streaming now and not radio. Fair enough its 2022 but radio still counts!

I don't know .. time change, we need help ! :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I added your thread :mariah-hurry:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block