Britney Spears Unknown 2003 photoshoot

52 minutes ago, Anna Karina said:

You could try to ask Britneysvault on Instagram? He seems to know a lot about different photoshoots and has a lot of followers, so maybe if he doesn't know, they do :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

From the style of the photoshoot it could be for a teen magazine, maybe a foreign one or something?

Britneysvault blocked me in 2020 from Instagram. I wasn't have any drama with him tho I was just trying to be friends and it goes wrong at the end he blocked me because I DM'd him too much 😭

• Haha 6
7 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Are u sure this is a real pic?

For some reason her face looks photoshopped in it

I don't know, I downloaded that photo from britney-online and it's labelled as "unknown".

But I hope that's fake because if it's real and knowing that there's more pictures of that photoshoot sitting somewhere as unseen is saddening.Β :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block