So is it confirmed that Cade Hudson is now Britney's manager?

On 8/27/2022 at 3:44 AM, Almost Mystical said:

I like him cause he’s nice. But can he negotiate deals with record label and Spotify like Beyoncé’s manager tho? And can he hook Britney with gay choreographer and gay stage design and gay social media manager?:ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

yes for gay designers and social managers but 

no

gay

choreographers

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

they're just "too much" and look like they're gonna have a seizure :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 2
3 hours ago, do the thing said:

yes for gay designers and social managers but 

no

gay

choreographers

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

they're just "too much" and look like they're gonna have a seizure :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Whoaa. Before we have this homophobic comment, you should know that Britney choreo from Baby to Slave to Toxic are all choreographed by gay men. The only time it’s not is for Gimme More VMA and Slave dance break ***** all over it. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Mario said:

How is Cade so connected in Hollywood? 

Also, Britney is such a big client for a newbie. Hope he’s ready to be dragged hard if he ****s up. 

Hes been a CAA agent for years and has top clients like Sean Penn, Gweyth Patrow, Emma Robert's, Kate Hudson, The Hilton...etc just named a few.... and he knew ppl in fashion industry, media...etc... and He got Rosengart for Britney....

He may be a newbie as manager but he definitely is experienced and has all kinds of connections in Entertainment Industry.

https://www.justjared.com/2017/01/06/gwyneth-paltrow-brad-falchuk-ton-of-celebs-step-out-for-cade-hudsons-birthday-party/

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Seanril said:

I still will never get over the fact that he "is" Britneys best friend and did absolutely nothing for 13 years to help her. The silence was complicity.

If my friend didn't help me in this situation they would no longer be my friend after I was free.

Cade got Rosengart to be her lawyer 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Seanril said:

I still will never get over the fact that he "is" Britneys best friend and did absolutely nothing for 13 years to help her. The silence was complicity.

If my friend didn't help me in this situation they would no longer be my friend after I was free.

That's kind of a weird take tbh. We obviously don't know their dynamic, what she shared with him, etc. In the end he got her a great lawyer and helped to get her free, and she still calls him a friend, so that's all that matters.

7 hours ago, Almost Mystical said:

Whoaa. Before we have this homophobic comment, you should know that Britney choreo from Baby to Slave to Toxic are all choreographed by gay men. The only time it’s not is for Gimme More VMA and Slave dance break ***** all over it. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

i know sis :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: don't read too much into it, it's not like gay men and gay choreographers are a monolithic group :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: how is that homophobic though :orangu_orangutan_ape:

but these kind of choreos aren't trendy anymore among mainstream gay choreographers. their style changed and I dislike how "too much" they are now. brian friedman  is a good example of my disappointment regarding this. DWAD S4U choreography was amazing, with some belly dancing and slight s3xy-playing, now his change your mind choreo is technically insane but at times it looks like a parody due to wayyyyyyy too much s3xy moments (even vulgar at times) :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

8 hours ago, Mario said:

How is Cade so connected in Hollywood? 

Also, Britney is such a big client for a newbie. Hope he’s ready to be dragged hard if he ****s up. 

He's been involved in Hollywood for over a decade, he's not a newbie.

He was originally friends/worked under Jason Trawick at CAA. I believe Cade took over as her agent once Jason & Brit got engaged/Jason became co-conservator. 

5 hours ago, Forever222 said:

Cade got Rosengart to be her lawyer 

It doesn't negate the silence and what was let to go on for 13 years.

Imagine if you were Britney and your friends and family did nothing. How would you feel?  I don't care if people were scared. You stand up and do what is right.

9 hours ago, Seanril said:

Britney cut off family for not helping her. Based on Cade helping her get Rosengart, I'm guessing she doesn't feel that way about him like she does her family. 

1 hour ago, very_urban said:

That's kind of a weird take tbh. We obviously don't know their dynamic, what she shared with him, etc. In the end he got her a great lawyer and helped to get her free, and she still calls him a friend, so that's all that matters.

After 13 years...

I'm not trying to say he hasn't helped her now or that she doesn't consider him a friend I am just speaking of the fact that no one helped her or publicly spoke out and allowed her to be abused for the entire time. It's sad.

She even says no one helped her.

1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Britney cut off family for not helping her. Based on Cade helping her get Rosengart, I'm guessing she doesn't feel that way about him like she does her family. 

Just pointing it out. It's sad.

She doesn't have many friends unfortunately. Ill always feel that way about him but just my opinion.

2 minutes ago, Seanril said:

After 13 years...

I'm not trying to say he hasn't helped her now or that she doesn't consider him a friend I am just speaking of the fact that no one helped her or publicly spoke out and allowed her to be abused for the entire time. It's sad.

She even says no one helped her.

Except she did say that a wonderful friend helped her. Also, she didn't know him for the whole 13 years. In any case we don't know what their communications were  like, it's between them and she still considers him a friend.

5 minutes ago, very_urban said:

Except she did say that a wonderful friend helped her. Also, she didn't know him for the whole 13 years. In any case we don't know what their communications were  like, it's between them and she still considers him a friend.

I believe he did know her the full 13 years. I know for sure it was at least 11 because we have Femme Fatale Era photos of them.

46 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

He's been involved in Hollywood for over a decade, he's not a newbie.

He was originally friends/worked under Jason Trawick at CAA. I believe Cade took over as her agent once Jason & Brit got engaged/Jason became co-conservator. 

They may have been friends due to Jason, but I don't think Cade became her agent until the Glory era.

Jeffrey Azoff (son of Irving Azoff, who was the head of Live Nation and Lou M. Taylor's mentor) was her agent leading into the Vegas residency.

This is what I have in the Chronological Timeline:

Oct. 10, 2012 - Jeffrey Azoff, son of Irving Azoff, leaves his father’s Front Line Management to become a music agent at Creative Artists Agency (CAA).

Jan. 11, 2013 - Billboard reports that Britney has signed with Creative Artists Agency (CAA) to represent her worldwide. Managing partner Rob Light and Jeffrey Azoff will be the responsible agents.

June 3, 2013 - Britney's contract with Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas is signed. Britney's signature does not appear on the document; Andrew Wallet, co-conservator of her estate, signs on her behalf.

Mar. 7, 2016 - Jeffrey Azoff exits Creative Artists Agency (CAA) to form Full Stop Management.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block