So is it confirmed that Cade Hudson is now Britney's manager?

2 hours ago, Almost Mystical said:

I'm living for POM original work betch choreo tho.

Me personally, i dont like it. I think the choreo is too gay for britney...  

I dont want to see her looking like a drag queen onstage (ehemmm xtina). :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

Britney is a gay icon but the style and choreo suited for her is a mix of saultry feminine boyish dance moves... not the dance routines most gays do nowadays... 

Well, this is just me... :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

or maybe im just stuck in the early 2000s where choreo slays every single time. :elton:

• Love 4
1 hour ago, P'NutButterney said:

Rather not have a s** pest looking after her tbh.

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brig

Cade Hudson was a publicist for the firm Full Picture at the time of the incident. He made the offers to a male actor who he knew was...

Please, as if 99% of this forum hasn’t used Grindr for similar things. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

On 8/27/2022 at 7:39 AM, P'NutButterney said:

Rather not have a s** pest looking after her tbh.

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brig

Cade Hudson was a publicist for the firm Full Picture at the time of the incident. He made the offers to a male actor who he knew was...

In a statement released by his attorney, Hudson, 30, didn’t directly address the text messages but said he is gay and was single at the time. He said he met Rose at his tailor several years ago and not as a result of his employment in the entertainment industry.

“After being my friend on social media for seven years, and liking my posts, Sean is now accusing me of soliciting a s** act from him,” he stated. “My recollection is that he laughed it off and remained my friend on social media.”

He added: “I have the utmost sympathy for victims of harassment and abuse, but this is no such case.”

On 8/27/2022 at 9:28 AM, Matou said:

:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white::eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

In a statement released by his attorney, Hudson, 30, didn’t directly address the text messages but said he is gay and was single at the time. He said he met Rose at his tailor several years ago and not as a result of his employment in the entertainment industry.

“After being my friend on social media for seven years, and liking my posts, Sean is now accusing me of soliciting a s** act from him,” he stated. “My recollection is that he laughed it off and remained my friend on social media.”

He added: “I have the utmost sympathy for victims of harassment and abuse, but this is no such case.”

On 8/27/2022 at 9:20 AM, G-unit said:

Please, as if 99% of this forum hasn’t used Grindr for similar things. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block