New "Halloween Ends" news and Poster

Β If you were like me, you enjoyed Halloween Kills from the comfort of your own surroundings at home via Peacock. Am I right?

Well good news peeps...

JLC announced that Halloween Ends will be streaming on Peacock as well as being in theaters worldwide October 14, 2022 in a cute IG video.

She also revealed the iconic new movie poster for Halloween Ends.Β 

October 14 cannot come any sooner! πŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺ

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

I can’t wait but the posters are so bad and look like they’re for generic school filmsΒ 

The posters have definitely not been a strong point for this new trilogy of Halloween films, that's for sure. Β 

Still very much looking forward to the film, though. Β LovedΒ HalloweenΒ (2018) andΒ Halloween Kills. Β 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Sometimes_Lucky said:

The posters have definitely not been a strong point for this new trilogy of Halloween films, that's for sure. Β 

Still very much looking forward to the film, though. Β LovedΒ HalloweenΒ (2018) andΒ Halloween Kills. Β 

Personally I've enjoyed the film posters! πŸ’™

On 8/26/2022 at 4:15 PM, JayTawndre said:

Β If you were like me, you enjoyed Halloween Kills from the comfort of your own surroundings at home via Peacock. Am I right?

Well good news peeps...

JLC announced that Halloween Ends will be streaming on Peacock as well as being in theaters worldwide October 14, 2022 in a cute IG video.

She also revealed the iconic new movie poster for Halloween Ends.Β 

October 14 cannot come any sooner! πŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺ

I stan queen legend!!!!!🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block