RAYE released her new single "Black Mascara" (with video) and it's fire πŸ”₯

TheDukeDan

RAYE, probably my favourite artist of the last few years, just released her last single "Black Mascara" with an acccompanying music video.Β Β 

As a newly independent artist, I'm really looking forward to what she has in store for us. And by the way, for those who don't know her yet, she co-wrote a lot of hits for other artists and with the dark-pop lyrics she tend to write, I could totally see her co-write the next Britney album (if there is!)...

Imagine this video with a little more budget... Pure 🍬:

Β 

Β 

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
11 hours ago, TheDukeDan said:

Imagine this video with a little more budget... Pure 🍬

Truly, it's pretty good actually, it just needs some lights in the background to make it a bit more exciting. The dancing draws you in, so simple but so interesting and beautifully done. Thx for sharing loved this one it's such a vibe.

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block