Karol G drops 'Slave 4 U' inspired music video for new single 'Gatubela'

I'm 👏 freaking 👏 living 👏 for 👏 this

Been seeing many people here doesn't know Karol G, she's the biggest female latin performer right now, she broke Selena Quintanilla's Billboard record on having 2 singles #1 simultaneously on 3 different charts even charting higher than Bad Bunny's new album on Spotify also charting higher than Beyonce's new record. Excited to see what's coming next for her! :)

• Love 2
3 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

Never heard of her, but damn Im so happy I experienced era of real singers and entertainers and not these bimbo girls talking into generic beat with fake attitude looking like c-class esc0rtd h00kers

Eyeroll Ugh GIF

KarolG is really  HUGE NOW with ORGANIC NUMBERS, making her 2nd US TOUR LEG, and No she's not cheap like bimbo. and no scorting 

i totally loved, ONe thing is inspiring and other think is you want a copy, so she inspired, if you want to see a copy of SLAVE just look MTV Becoming or GLEE

11 hours ago, camerasareflashin' said:

I'm 👏 freaking 👏 living 👏 for 👏 this

Been seeing many people here doesn't know Karol G, she's the biggest female latin performer right now, she broke Selena Quintanilla's Billboard record on having 2 singles #1 simultaneously on 3 different charts even charting higher than Bad Bunny's new album on Spotify also charting higher than Beyonce's new record. Excited to see what's coming next for her! :)

Higher than Bad Bunny?… when Un Verano Sin Ti has  held the top spot since May? Doubt it!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block