B-Anon breaks into Britney's neighbours backyard

They still think she's locked up as a prisoner in her old house so that's probably why they are targeting that one. This is all so ****ed up and scary. They are going to ruin Britney's freedom because if more people start coming after her, she's just gonna continue to retreat and isolate herself. :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh: 

There are now some ****ed up YouTubers with a lot of views supporting all these conspiracies too, like this piece of crap: https://www.youtube.com/c/CinemaShogun/videos

Report everything you see. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Complication said:

They still think she's locked up as a prisoner in her old house so that's probably why they are targeting that one. This is all so ****ed up and scary. They are going to ruin Britney's freedom because if more people start coming after her, she's just gonna continue to retreat and isolate herself. :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh: 

There are now some ****ed up YouTubers with a lot of views supporting all these conspiracies too, like this piece of crap: https://www.youtube.com/c/CinemaShogun/videos

Report everything you see. 

He just needs a hot dog Bbc One Drama GIF by BBC🌭 I agree these gossip cows r. Rude 

Edited by DirtyRokBoi22
Forgive me god for hotdog jokes
7 hours ago, G-unit said:

She’s too busy in an embarrassing feud with Steve-O and trying to make the Bam Margera case just as big of a hit as Britney’s to concern herself with Britney anymore.  I used to love her and now I can’t even bare to see her post anything anymore.

She’s not just fighting for only Britney she’s put out a lot of facts and exposed truths about all the people she’s gone after

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block