The Guardian - Elton John talks about working with Britney on their new duet "Hold Me Closer": this is going to give her so much more confidence

9 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

That's so nice and caring of him.

Now release the demo vocals as the official version and I will repay him with my streams.

She sang so wonderfully that they thought it best to cut out her ad libs and blend his voice with hers and make her sound robotic.

Could someone please direct me to the leak version? I did not want to listen to it before the release, but I'm really curiois about it now. I thought we would get the same song... Dyying to hear the original vocals!! 

4 hours ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Could someone please direct me to the leak version? I did not want to listen to it before the release, but I'm really curiois about it now. I thought we would get the same song... Dyying to hear the original vocals!! 

An exhaler suggested to me dbree. I googled dbree hold me closer and they still have the demo.

Edit: Tried pming you the link but I dont see where I can do that

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block