The Guardian - Elton John talks about working with Britney on their new duet "Hold Me Closer": this is going to give her so much more confidence

๐Ÿฅบ I hate she doesn't realize her star power, & impact. Britney, you aren't โ€œjust goodโ€ you are โ€œFking Great!โ€! After all you & us fans have been through, we still are here cheering our fav.! Loyal Fan since โ€˜98 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝย 

• Love 6

He is absolutely correct. I stan my granny lookalike with a better voice than my grannyย :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

ย 

But Britney, if you are reading this, the whole world is behind you , supporting you with this new song because you have made all of us realise that talent is not just about a person, its more about being a human. And that's a powerful message โค

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, car said:

I wonder if thatโ€™s why it was delayed- she had cold feet. Itโ€™s crazy that she used to release songs left right and Center that sheโ€™s feeling so much stress.ย 
ย 

you got this Britney- youโ€™re so powerful.ย 

it never was confirmed to be released on the 18th, so i dunno if it was really pushed back

• Like 1

"Peer support is one thing: should the industry be better regulated to support musicians and prevent exploitation? โ€œItโ€™s down to having a good manager for a start,โ€ says John. โ€œSomeone whoโ€™s with you 24/7, who believes in you. Itโ€™s all about reaching out. I never reached out and asked for help because I thought, Iโ€™m too proud โ€“ it will make me feel weak. A lot of these artists donโ€™t reach out for help, so I found out and ring up and then we get together."

What a burn towards Larry.

:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block