"Hold Me Closer" Stream + Comment Party! - Updated with official visualizer

So after listening to the demo version, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Britney's vocals on it and yes it's disappointing that they didn't keep her solo parts and her strong vocals.

But.... Elton's vocals on the demo sound heavily edited and kind of don't mesh too well with her strong vocals, so I'm guessing they went and made her vocals sound like his so he doesn't end up sounding bad on it? 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Retiredey said:

Not sure if Gen Z would stream an artist from their parents (Brit) and grandparents (Elton) generation.

Why’s it’s have to be only Gen Z 🥱 

Don’t ever forget us Millennials grew up with her. There’s more of us than you think. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PeterPaul said:

This might be just me, but I swear I can’t focus on anything today. I’m too emotional :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Until not too long ago we all thought this day might never come. I’m overwhelmingly happy.

Ain't just you! It's been on repeat for me and I'm so happy that I am crying. Never thought I would experience this feeling of a new Britney song again.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.